Pokémon Vortex
IamKK

Seasonal Top

Question

luiss angel has 201m exp with 2346 battle count this season(1.6m avg) this season....even if all the 2346 pokes he trained are lv 6 thats not possible

Even with exp boost the avg exp can be at 100k max......

I Tried Bringing high Exp Pokes From Other Account myself but they didnt affect my seasonal points...

can someone tell me how he did it??

and a brief guide about seasonal Top...

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, IamKK said:

luiss angel has 201m exp with 2346 battle count this season(1.6m avg) this season....even if all the 2346 pokes he trained are lv 6 thats not possible

I Tried Bringing high Exp Pokes From Other Account myself but they didnt affect my seasonal points...

Like @Ade50 said, you miscalculated. 

1 hour ago, IamKK said:

If you bring high exp pokes in yoir account but it will Not affect your seasonal points, This stops people to earn seasonal points for free by transferring pokes from their alts and get in leaderboards without any work.

And Ade50 told you bout the Question regarding luiss angel's Exp training, also if you wanna get to top do as many battles as you can and also cath many unique pokes as you can Both Battles and Catching Uniques are Important To Cope up with seasonals

Edited by V7xyz
Just catch uniques n do battles