Pokémon Vortex
Tritre

So this has been happening

A guy named quantumthebest was once my friend. One day I saw that most of my top clan members were recruited by his clan. I asked the leader and the leader said quantumthebest does all the recruiting. I asked him first he didnt respond then i took one member of his clan when he got angry. Then he started calling me bad names so i blocked him. Then quantumthebest recruited back all the members and I was  ok with it now.

And now he says i recruited 4-5 members

• Love-dis 2
  • T-rubbish 1

Just like quantum, it seems you have also forgotten to post any screenshots. Please do so. Without it these messages can be seen as baseless claims.

Conversations between you two must've happened if the two of you are to be believed.
Staff members will appreciate it of you can provide evidence to back up your claims.

Your thread is off topic, this is for reporting scammers. This is a message to the both of you... Your clan members reserve the right to be in any clan they would like(unless you had them sign a contract stating otherwise) If your members enjoy being in your clan they wouldn't leave no matter how many people try to recruit them.

• Upvote 2