Pokémon Vortex
Viraj_shah

A new type of fakemon (A fake pokemon)

I got a idea of a new type of pokemon, an event pokemon or just a catchable legandarys

So all pokemon created so far are single types are dual types, but no pokemon so far has ever had 3 types. We could make a fakemon with 3 types  (Dark,Ghost,Psy ect.) Or any combination of 3 types. Some names for the 3 type mons are

Daemonium for Dark,Ghost,Psy

Ignis (Ferro) for Fire Steel Dragon

Aqua Neráida for Water Fairy Steel

Venenum (Ferro) for Steel Dragon Poison

Lares (Ferro) For dark steel ghost

And some other ones, idk 3 type mons might be a super cool addition to game.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Viraj_shah said:

I got a idea of a new type of pokemon, an event pokemon or just a catchable legandarys

So all pokemon created so far are single types are dual types, but no pokemon so far has ever had 3 types. We could make a fakemon with 3 types  (Dark,Ghost,Psy ect.) Or any combination of 3 types. Some names for the 3 type mons are

Daemonium for Dark,Ghost,Psy

Ignis (Ferro) for Fire Steel Dragon

Aqua Neráida for Water Fairy Steel

Venenum (Ferro) for Steel Dragon Poison

Lares (Ferro) For dark steel ghost

And some other ones, idk 3 type mons might be a super cool addition to game.

1 hour ago, Ordanosphite said:

maybe eeveelution fusions, it would be awesome to mix fire and water!

I really disagree with both of these because this is really going to change and ruin the whole game. This game isn’t entirely based on fanmade Pokémon, its a game for people to enjoy with the actual Pokémon. Sure a few fanmade Pokémon like the Dratini’s, and Darkrown, but seriously? 3 types?!

I’ve seen fanmade Eeveelutions and they look great, honestly. But that brings me back to what I said earlier, people want to enjoy playing this and not overflowing it with fanmade Pokémon and types. This was my opinion, don’t take that the wrong way.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HyperPanther said:

I really disagree with both of these because this is really going to change and ruin the whole game. This game isn’t entirely based on fanmade Pokémon, its a game for people to enjoy with the actual Pokémon. Sure a few fanmade Pokémon like the Dratini’s, and Darkrown, but seriously? 3 types?!

I’ve seen fanmade Eeveelutions and they look great, honestly. But that brings me back to what I said earlier, people want to enjoy playing this and not overflowing it with fanmade Pokémon and types. This was my opinion, don’t take that the wrong way.

He’s just having fun man.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:05 PM, HyperPanther said:

yeah, thats why its in the idea topic