Pokémon Vortex
inteleon

inteleon's Training Gym [TEMPORARILY NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS]

41 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

hey inteleon. gimmie my 300k. bid on my auction. i gave u the riolu with 3 hearts right. and u never have giiven me back the prize. i will report u if u dont. 300k should be bidded on my auction by tomorrow's first light or ur reported.

sorry i forgot

42 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

hey inteleon. gimmie my 300k. bid on my auction. i gave u the riolu with 3 hearts right. and u never have giiven me back the prize. i will report u if u dont. 300k should be bidded on my auction by tomorrow's first light or ur reported.

done

1 minute ago, inteleon said:

Current Queue:

1m for @Dqrk

2m for @Tritre

1m for @Lethal_Entity

Orders might be really delayed (maybe on December or so) because I'm really slow on training. Hope you understand. Thanks

And NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS until further notice.

I only take 2-3 days for 1 mil exp. I may take up to 10 days for completing this!! Maybe you are a beginner in exp training. But its ok, you can build up speed and complete it.

51 minutes ago, POKECHAN said:

I only take 2-3 days for 1 mil exp. I may take up to 10 days for completing this!! Maybe you are a beginner in exp training. But its ok, you can build up speed and complete it.

Thanks. I could train faster if it was summer. But I'm really busy in school so yeah.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, inteleon said:

inteleon's Training Gym Timburr

1 exp = 2 PokeDollars

Big Exp Jobs like 4mil-100mil, will take awhile and I will charge 1:3 or 1:4 for those kind of orders.

Jobs done:

When are you going to return my metagross. How much did you train it ? 

On 8/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, inteleon said:

inteleon's Training Gym Timburr

1 exp = 2 PokeDollars

Big Exp Jobs like 10mil-100mil, will take awhile and I will charge 1:1 for those kind of orders.

Jobs done:

Could you train my shiny zeraora into 20m if I give meloetta and shiny darkrai btw it's not another shiny darkrai it's the darkrai which I will give for 1m exp and make it to 20m for a meloetta 

Edited by Dqrk

2 minutes ago, Dqrk said:

Could you train my shiny zeraora into 20m if I give meloetta and shiny darkrai btw it's not another shiny darkrai it's the darkrai which I will give for 1m exp and make it to 20m for a meloetta 

i dont think i can do 20m and i can't guarantee that i'll finish it- but okay