Pokémon Vortex
Fluffyz

Pokemon Vortex v6 ideas?

Yes I know, we have 2 unoffcial Mega evolutions in Pokemon Vortex (Mega Arbok and Mega Snorlax) can Pokemon Vortex have some new Mega evolutions? If there is going to be some new mega evolutions, make them look cool, not werid, put lots of detail.Maybe not mega evolutions for pokemon that have something already, like gigantamaxing, probably for Pokemon that do not evolve or evolve from anything.

It would also be cool if you could actually interact and play with your pokemon, like the good old pokemon amie, the buddy feature in Pokemon go or something new, like your camp in Sword and Shield! The features would be like, throwing pokeballs for your pokemon to fetch and feeding your pokemon pokepuffs, to make them happy, your bond grows stronger with them and you earn a heart.Also you would be able to buy pokepuffs and different food for your pokemon to enjoy!Please one of the pokemon vortex staff, make this a feature in Pokemon Vortex v6 or something PLEASE!Pikachu begs you.

Pokemon X And Y Love GIF

Edited by Fluffyz
  • Upvote 1

I think i agree at the gigantamaxing and also the pokemon amie. Its cool to see ur buddy happy, trowing pokeballs to catch i think no because not all people use phone to play pokemon vortex some people also use computer too

Edited by eeveecuteness

15 hours ago, Fluffyz said:

Yes I know, we have 2 unoffcial Mega evolutions in Pokemon Vortex (Mega Arbok and Mega Snorlax) can Pokemon Vortex have some new Mega evolutions? If there is going to be some new mega evolutions, make them look cool, not werid, put lots of detail.Maybe not mega evolutions for pokemon that have something already, like gigantamaxing, probably for Pokemon that do not evolve or evolve from anything.

It would also be cool if you could actually interact and play with your pokemon, like the good old pokemon amie, the buddy feature in Pokemon go or something new, like your camp in Sword and Shield! The features would be like, throwing pokeballs for your pokemon to fetch and feeding your pokemon pokepuffs, to make them happy, your bond grows stronger with them and you earn a heart.Also you would be able to buy pokepuffs and different food for your pokemon to enjoy!Please one of the pokemon vortex staff, make this a feature in Pokemon Vortex v6 or something PLEASE!Pikachu begs you.

Pokemon X And Y Love GIF

Umm I think you missed the point here, this is a browser-based game not a game made by The Pokémon Company. How are you going to fit any of this in here 😂. Let’s be real, interacting with your Pokémon?in the actual game yes, here? A big no. The throwing thing? in the actual game yes but yet again, here? No. I’m not being rude or anything but you're basically missing the WHOLE point about this game. It’s a flipping browser-based game! Not the actual game where you are completely 3D!

Edited by HyperPanther
  • Upvote 1

On 8/31/2021 at 9:06 AM, Fluffyz said:

Pokemon X And Y Love GIF

Yes, I really like the Pokemon Camp idea. But the Devs really need to put so much effort to do this so, I don't think they'll do it. But I wish, though.

On 8/31/2021 at 3:06 AM, Fluffyz said:

Pokemon X And Y Love GIF

No mega evolutions are unofficial. They exist and that is what makes them official.

First, the addins would be too much for the server. This game is a browser Pokemon game, not made by TPC. 

Also, MEGA evolutions gotten by hearts would sky drop after that. Throwing balls? That is how we catch pokemon. There can and can not be an animation, so do not force it. Pokepuffs? Later you will lask where did all your money go.

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2021 at 5:42 AM, eeveecuteness said:

I dont agree with this because if u saved the team and u want to change again u cant change so nope

You can. The team is saved in Formations, but you can change it any time. 

At least that is how the RPG games I played worked, please correct me if I am wrong.

On 8/30/2021 at 10:06 PM, Fluffyz said:

Pokemon X And Y Love GIF

I really like your idea about the game coming back to make new fake mega pokemon. Vortex Pokémon has always had the principle of creating its own ideas (so many that some were even discarded. Even today the munchlax (luna) is in limbo, for example, because they didn't accept the idea in the end, but the project was done, even if many didn't know and don't know until today.) Vortex inherited the same essences from the old crater and no wonder many who were there, are here today (after the old company/project closed). But over time, the projects for these new fakes were stopped and we don't see more exclusive vortex pokemons like Darkrown, Lugia (XD001), Mewtwo(Armor), Dratini forms, etc. I would love to see the return of exclusive vortex fakes again. They could even use different Pokémon inspired that have appeared in anime, game, manga, movie, etc. As is the case of Pichu (Notched) that doesn't exist in the game, but exists canonically in the 12th pokemon movie (The Arceus). I'd like to see things like 3 protective carbink forms from Diancie's movie (coccon of destruction), Porygon (Zero) (which was the only porygon form that wasn't put into the game), palkia and dialga (primal) (as in the dungeons game) mysterious Pokémon), Celebi (eternal) that could be fixed and have a new sprit, Groudon(Virus), Sudowoodo(golden), electrode(watermelon), Tyranitar (Black), Snorlax (Snowman), etc.

It would be interesting to appear variant of Pokémon based on different Pokémon that appeared in movies, cartoons, mangas, etc again in the game, as it was in the beginning of the game. I think your idea is very good, even creating new mega fake pokemom like the other 2 that were well created, fake shapes inspired by different pokemons that appeared in the franchise and maybe even new Ultra Beasts with fake sprit. Also because there is no ultra Beast of the water and fairy type, whoever stays on the water maps hunting legend, doesn't have the opportunity to find one in luck

Edited by marllonflaxDxD
  • Upvote 1