Pokémon Vortex
lonely99

Answered What is this?

Question

so i have accepted i need the answer 

Welcome to pokemon-vortex.com

pokemon-vortex.com asks for your consent to use your personal data to:

• perm_identity
    Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development
  • devices
    Store and/or access information on a device
expand_more
Learn more

Your personal data will be processed and information from your device (cookies, unique identifiers, and other device data) may be stored by, accessed by and shared with third party vendors, or used specifically by this site or app.

Some vendors may process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, which you can object to by managing your options below. Look for a link at the bottom of this page or in our privacy policy where you can withdraw consent.

Consent

Edited by lonely99

4 answers to this question

• Developer

As SofiX said, it's permission to personalise the advertisements you see on the top and side of the game as you play.

It is managed by Google and is required by us to ask you so the website is in compliance with GDPR laws.

You should only see it once through your entire session (on each device) and you will see it again if your browser is cleared of cache/cookies.

It's nothing to worry about but if you want to know more, click the GDPR link in this post and/or Google "personalised advertising".

What worries me is that you accepted it first, and then ask what it means.
If it worries you, please look into what it means first, and only when you're sure it's okay, then you accept.
That seems like a more logical order of steps.