Pokémon Vortex
star_trainer

Running Shoes

15 minutes ago, star_trainer said:

So I was thinking about the idea to bring running shoes for the Pokemon vortex world, just as there's running shoes in Pokemon emulator games such as fire red, glazed etc.It would really help the users travel faster(sorry I am not good at explaining)

We don't need these because our character moves fast even without running shoes.

2 hours ago, star_trainer said:

So I was thinking about the idea to bring running shoes for the Pokemon vortex world, just as there's running shoes in Pokemon emulator games such as fire red, glazed etc.It would really help the users travel faster(sorry I am not good at explaining)

Or you can just go to whatever you want to go normally and not be lazy.

• Developer
3 hours ago, dades said:

i think the idea already exists, or has been scraped

Yes that idea was scrapped.

We decided to make all players be able to run by default, with the option to "walk" if you wanted to.

If you are using a keyboard to move around, you can hold shift while moving if you'd like to walk instead of run.

If you are using mouse or gamepad to move around, you can hold the analogue stick to adjust your walk/run speed to whatever degree you like.

We might add some other (faster) travel options eventually, but I think the current walk/run speeds are appropriate for now.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1