Pokémon Vortex
1gladion

General World coronation series idea

World coronation series idea.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. World Coronation series is a competition in the original series. in it trainers have live battles with theperson in the same class, like class normal then great, ultra and at last master class. then at the end of the month they will be getting prizes. so wuld it be epic to add it to the game. it is not copied in any game.

• yes it would be splendid.
    • nah, better is like this.

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, eeveecuteness said:

Yeah is like literally more Fun then a bot controlling the oppoment😑

My own experience is that live battles are not very easy to win. Because you do not know what pokemon your opponent is going to choose.

Edited by ShinyGmaxPokemon
  • T-rubbish 1

36 minutes ago, ShinyGmaxPokemon said:

My own experience is that live battles are not very easy to win. Because you do not know what pokemon your opponent is going to choose.

So what is they are not easy? Its interesting. If they are not easy, they are much more fun.

Seriously, a bot controlled much is harder to lose than win

Edited by TheBakedPotato
  • Love-dis 1

@Patrick I think Patrick will accept to do it, Afterall its a great idea!!!!!munchlax

Dear Patrick,

If you are seeing this message right now, we all request you to make a world coronation series. It may be hard for you but please try your best to make this game more enjoyable.

Regards

Edited by POKECHAN
  • T-rubbish 1

Lol,its too much 

i know its a good idea but, never expect much coz its hrd if u see from dev side its kinda hard (or maybe not)

and also its not easy to cover everything unless u give the full idea

@Patrick is gonna accept very rarely.shadow munchlax

1in a trillion

Edited by pokemonmasater
unknown

• Developer
55 minutes ago, Pokomaster29 said:

If you have noticed that many old, good and experienced players are leaving this game . This game is about to die really and needs a lot of new events and new stuffs in very fewer time . And that's why I support the idea 

The game has maintained a steady player base for over 11 years. A few people leaving here and there doesn't mean anything, they're a handful of thousands.

People have always left, like with any game (Who plays the same game forever? No one) and those who leave are replaced with new players, it's just how things go.

It does not, by any means, mean that the game "is about to die" so please stop talking nonsense based on zero evidence.

To the point of the topic - it's posted in the wrong section. If you have ideas, then post them in the ideas section.

To those who tagged me to drag me here - that's not how you get something noticed, it just makes it more likely to get ignored.

• Upvote 1