Pokémon Vortex
red_wolf_

random pokemon giveaway

12 hours ago, tazzer said:

Ign Tazzer

Wow thank goodness i made it in time.

@Everyone Come on don't be like that to @eeveecuteness give her some space she didn't meant to show impatience she just meant to say that it's a long period (In a Good way) So that many people who didn't even know what dps are and those player who didn't even thought of having a dp can have a dp (I am also from one of those player who never thought of having a dp).

It's just my point of view.

Thanks for the giveaway @red_wolf_

Regards

Tazzer (Zacian Master and Collector)

Zacian (Crowned)(Summoned for the Protection of @eeveecuteness 😄)

@dades I would like to have your attention here bow where are you . First some time before then I tried to protect @eeveecuteness you said I am a simp and roasted me and iritated me very much . But now again he is trying to protect then where are you . Am I only person who is your target ?

Just now, Pokomaster29 said:

@dades I would like to have your attention here bow where are you . First some time before then I tried to protect @eeveecuteness you said I am a simp and roasted me and iritated me very much . But now again he is trying to protect then where are you . Am I only person who is your target ?

this is not a place for a chit chat conversation

3 minutes ago, Pokomaster29 said:

Tazzer is ASKING everyone to be kind to her, and what we’re you doing? Defending her aggressively, red and me already saw how much you were defending her before it got deleted 

• Love-dis 1

1 hour ago, Pokomaster29 said:

YES according to dades . Cuz on that time they were saying eeveecuteness and I just simply said she is not a beggar tho nothing extra and they started calling me simp 

ok umm shes been begging for quite a while (she stoped for now) defending her istint beaning a simp but its the way your doing it that makes you a simp

2 hours ago, Punz said:

defending a girl does not  make you a simp

Exactly. But defending aggressively and ignoring what we said made him a simp. Later when he came to know that eeveecuteness is a beggar, he begged us to accept his apology.You should have seen it

Edited by dades