Pokémon Vortex
marllonflaxDxD

turn the essence of "fakes/exclussives" into the vortex

Responding to the topic of the player Fluffyz(answer that you probably did not see in your topic, as it has not yet been approved by moderation. But it's posted there liking your idea. Sorry, guy)(all credit for the idea to the player. Click on his nick and you will be directed to your topic.

[   So that no one else understands anything wrong, don't ask to create a sprite from any of those mentioned, this is just a feedback on the past of the vortex pokemon in innovating by creating fake pokemon, exclusive pokemons modified for a commemorative date or not, use of pokemons that appeared in movies and other places like the example of Mewtwo(Armor) and (Evolution) that I gave in the topic. I also find some sprites weird and I have my personal opinions about various things, but I just ask for respect and consideration for the intention I had when creating this topic, which was to give feedback on what I would like to see in the game again. I'm not the one doing the sprites or working for the vortex, I helped (before I lost my forum account for a certain problem) / I help with some questions for hobie and consideration of more than 11 years of game.

Part of the idea wasn't even mine, it was from the Fluffyz player, that I just added to what I'd like to see too (including parts of the ideas that are here are in a comment on his topic still dwarfed by moderators).

In other words, I'm not the only one to think that way and very rarely the old/some new ones GM also think that way because they create several projects (many of them rejected internally as the munchlax luna project). It has a button with negative emote options that some might give when they don't like it all, in addition to commenting criticizing certain imposed ideas, but saying something is stupid borders on lack of maturity. This with new players (especially young players), can result in game withdrawal and account deletion/donation. Just treat everyone with more civility and respect, there is no need for excesses for no reason. 

sorry for having them read this, but not everyone can act respectfully and unfortunately i need to ask for this in a feedback thread.   ]

start of feedback

I ended up thinking about redoing a post about fakes that I had been asking for for some years, but trying to get third-party illustrations with due credit. Vortex Pokémon has always had the principle of creating its own ideas (so many that some were even discarded. Even today the munchlax (luna) is in limbo, for example, because they didn't accept the idea in the end, but the project was done, even if many didn't know and don't know until today.) Vortex inherited the same essences from the old crater and no wonder many who were there, are here today (after the old company/project closed). But over time, the projects for these new fakes were stopped and we don't see more exclusive vortex pokemons like Darkrown, Mewtwo(Armor), Dratini forms, etc.

I would love to see the return of exclusive vortex fakes again.

They could even use different Pokémon inspired that have appeared in anime, game, manga, movie, etc. As is the case of Pichu%20(Notched).png[Pichu (Notched)] that doesn't exist in the games(in addition to an exclusive apperance in HGSS, but does not appear in other games. Unlike what happened woth Ash-Greninja who was from the anime(in the projects) to the games in definitive), but exists canonically in the 12th pokemon movie( The Arceus)

I'd like to see things like 3 protective carbink forms from Diancie's movie (coccon of destruction)

100px-703Carbink_XY_anime_Bort.png100px-703Carbink_XY_anime_Dace.png125px-703Carbink_XY_anime_Merrick.png

Porygon (Zero) (which was the only porygon form that wasn't put into the game) 200px-Porygon_Zero.png

Palkia and Dialga (Primal) (as in the dungeons game mysterious Pokémon)

primal_palkia_x_dialga_by_kyoto05_d7hyxa

ddttijo-11e39d43-6f0f-4bcd-9fe1-7d0163f5primal_dialga_by_thedarkshadow36_dcu4kdx

primal_palkia___pmd_custom_sprites_by_po

Celebi (Eternal) that could be fixed and have a new spriteee

d4ju4wa-ed4935d6-ae12-416d-a2f1-48a6f47dcelebi_eternal_forme___fakemon_by_xous54

Groudon(Virus)

d4tti76-c30c0c7a-149f-436f-8d7c-f5be21ee

Sudowoodo(Golden)

200px-Keenan_Sudowoodo_golden.png

golden_sudowoodo_by_thedarkshadow36_dcf8

Electrode(Watermelon)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-zzAYA5f7dRJEW_moZRM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuAUcQL8U0MRcYUI-fGNB

Tyranitar (Black)

248__black__diamond_sprite_by_rayquazafl

Reference in manga[click on the link and read the explanation of the story of tyranitar (Black) in Manga]

220px-Black_Tyranitar_Golden_Boys.png

Munchlax (Snowman)

snowman_munchlax_by_thedarkshadow36_dcfq

Snorlax (Snowman)

snowman_snorlax_by_thedarkshadow36_dcfbf

Kecleon (purple)

purple_kecleon_by_thedarkshadow36_dcfq7u

Crystal Onix

crystal_onix_by_thedarkshadow36_dcf7ybw-

Crystal Steelix

crystal_steelix_by_thedarkshadow36_dcf7y

Rayquaza(Dream/Mismagius)

magquaza_by_thedarkshadow36_dcegv4v-pre.

Giant Alakazam, Gengar and Jigglypuff

poke_mopolis_by_darkbolt20_d51gbz9-fullv

It would be interesting to appear variant of Pokémon based on different Pokémon that appeared in movies, cartoons, mangas, etc again in the game, as it was in the beginning of the game. Even creating new mega fake pokemom like the other 2 that were well created, fake shapes inspired by different pokemons that appeared in the franchise and maybe even new fake Ultra Beasts. Also because there is no ultra Beast of the water and fairy type, whoever stays on the water maps hunting legend, doesn't have the opportunity to find one in luck

Credits/fontes: Plus-move-dex Blogspot fan page of Pokémon in Brazil: Link

Kyoto05 of diviantart: link

TheMalevolentOne17 of diviantart: link

PowerCristal of diviantart: link

Wonderboom of diviantart: link

booklover888 of deviantart: link

PKMN-PYRO of diviantart: link

TheDarkShadow36 of deviantart: link

RayquazaFlygon of deviantart: link

Darkbolt20 of deviantart: link

The end of feedback

Edited by marllonflaxDxD
  • Love-dis 2
  • Upvote 5

Imo fake pokemon are stupid and shouldnt be in vortex. In cartoon there are probably million different colored or whatever pokemon and I dont see a point in adding every single one of them. You are wrong about pichu notched, it was in hgss. Im okay with mystery dungeon pokemon, but they will probably do something with them in sinnoh remakes so its better to wait.

On 9/30/2021 at 5:18 AM, Sneezeball said:

Imo fake pokemon are stupid and shouldnt be in vortex. In cartoon there are probably million different colored or whatever pokemon and I dont see a point in adding every single one of them. You are wrong about pichu notched, it was in hgss. Im okay with mystery dungeon pokemon, but they will probably do something with them in sinnoh remakes so its better to wait.

@sneezeball @Patrick

I respect your opinion, but I ask that you do the same and be polite and less flamboyant and proud.

That was offensive to me the way it was said. Besides, in my opinion, because I don't speak for anyone, but that belittles the work of Patrick, Flamescape and the olds desenvolvers Chris and Rob

Fakes can be supplied for you, but it's the essence of the Pokémon Vortex company with

Mewtwo%20(Armor).gifMewtwo (Armor) and Darkrown.gifDarkrown at the beginning of the game (and which until today serves as marketing at the beginning of the game page).

"In cartoon there are probably million different colored "

they are not "different color Pokémon".

They are exclusive Pokémon of a certain moment in the franchise.

For examples:

-Sudowoodo Gold, for example, was from an anime episode in hooen where sudowoodo ends up entering a scientific machine and saying all covered in gold (and not a "shiny" / "different coloring in the game")

-Snorlax Snowman came out of an episode of Pokémon Chronicles.

It's not a "different color" either, it was a snowman made by the characters (pokemon) during the episode that came to life and continued the story of the children's cartoon.

It has a theme, it's a different exclusive pokémon revealed in some cannonic project of the pokémon franchise.

I'd like to explain to you about the others as well (so that more new people understand about stuff in the pokemon franchise that maybe they don't), but I've wasted too much time answering an aggressive person.

Research about the others and you will understand the whole theme of each one used CANONICALLY by GF (Game Freak) and Pokémon Company.

Start using this fan link for example: link(pokemon. Fandom. Com)

This is not STUPID to GF (Game Freak) and Pokémon Company.

Don't say what you don't know out of ignorance and at the same time offend your neighbor for free.

-Dratinilic, Dratinire and Dratinice

they are also fakemons, considered by me to be ugly. But I have respect for them, as they have been around since 2008-2009 even before Pokémon Vortex existed.

Today all 3 were inherited by the Vortex of the old (bankrupt) Pokémon Crater.

The essence of the game, from old players to the most recent (since sprites like that continue to be created), has always been this.

Dratinilic.pngDratinire.pngDratinice.png

You may find the idea ridiculous, but administrators and developers have wasted time in their tracks to be able to create

Events with fake pokémon basead in comemorative date

You may find the idea ridiculous, but the administrators and developers lost time in their tracks to be able to create an event with fake pokemon based on a commemorative date

- Like events xmas Caterpie%20(Christmas).gif(Caterpie(christmas) old event),Diglett%20(Christmas).gif(Diglett(christmas) in 2017),Pikachu%20(Christmas).gif(Pilachu(christmas) in 2016) and others in dates of christmas for playeres;

in dates of Halloween comemoratice with Rotom%20(Halloween).gif(Rotom (Halloween) old event), 

Togepi%20(Halloween).gif (Togepi(Halloween) in 2016) and others.

- Like events Star Wars in 4 of june:

Pikachu%20(Jedi).gif(Pikachu (Jedi in 2016), Cubone%20(Vader).gif

(Cubone(vader) in 2017 and others

- Like the project Lugia(XD001) based on the Nintendo Cube games and which served as the basis for creating the Shadow types.

Lugia%20(XD001).gif

- Like the old Project fossils like:

Kabutops%20(Fossil).gif and Aerodactyl%20(Fossil).gif

that have not been dropped by the game and are to be used in the game in the future.

(Look for it in the official pokemon pokedex and then come back to let me know what you found it)

so, they are fakes. Furthermore, they are not canonical (I think maybe in the manga, but I don't remember)

- Like Rotoms Cannonlike the cannonic rotoms in games as "non-battleable" or "capturable" characters, they served only as an internal tool in the game, but were used by the vortex pokémon as obtainable pokémon

Rotom%20(Pokedex).gif(Internal Tool in Pokémon SM and USUM) and Rotom%20(Phone).png(Internal Tool in Pokémon SWSH, but not yet distributed in game)

(Look for it in the official pokemon pokedex and then come back to let me know what you found it)

- Like the clones pokémons used in Sidequeats(fan servise)

Clone%20Charizard.gifClone%20Venusaur.gifClone%20Blastoise.gif Clone%20Rapidash.gifClone%20Pikachu.gif

- Like the project pink island in sidequest(fan service)

Pink%20Butterfree.gifPink%20Primeape.gifPink%20Exeggutor.gif

- Like the project Crystal Onix found in the 482° battle in Sidequest:(fan service)

Crystal%20Onix.gif

- Like the canceled project (Dark) pokémonPokémon that was found battling Adm(old) Chris in the late Event Battles.

Tyranitar%20(Dark).gif

And other not encontred in game, but was a project canceled

Celebi%20(Dark).gif

- like the closed project luna munchlax

Luna%20Munchlax.gif

And plus several others projects/sprites created by Rob, Chris, Patrick, temporary cooperators who made sprites for free (I don't remember everyone's nickname, but I know there were several. How snezee cooperates on the wiki)

and the new developer Flamesca, that were discarded along the way.

Just as there were donations from MissingNO. which is not an official Pokémon, but a fake based on the franchise and used by the vortex developers to distribute to players in the form of an event as a way to promote (and attract the public) to their social networks in 2015 via Twitch Tv, Google+, via Chat, etc (marketing))

When former player Blackbeardt (and some of his friends) streamed himself playing live while raffling MissingNO. (Look for it in the official pokemon pokedex and then come back to let me know what you found it)

(Although today they are only satisfied with the company's Discord)

Missingno..gif

Search for Arceus (Unknown) on the official pokemon pokedex(you can even use the big site like serebii as a source about it in pokedex official and look for it there.) It was a bug within fourth generation games (DPP), so it's a fake based on the franchise.

Arceus%20(Unknown).gif

Search for Mewtwo (Shadow) and Mewtwo(Evolution)

on the official pokemon pokedex(you can even use the big site like serebii.net as a source about it in pokedex official and look for it there.)

Mewtwo(Shadow) comes from the game Pokken Tournament and Mewtwo (Evolution) from the Pokemon 01 Mewtwo x Mew Reboot Movie. They're not in games, but they're canonical. (fakes for games, but they're not stupid for pokemon company developers)

Mewtwo%20(Shadow).pngandMewtwo%20(Evolution).png

- Like Cosplays Pikachu(like Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif) created by game freak developers in 2014 in pokemon ORAS, they are not "new pokemons", but rather an exclusive collectible version that has been made permanent even in current games.

(exclusive pokémon possibly horrible for some, but not stupid for pokémon company developers)

- Like Pikachu cap whose goal was the same as the Pikachus Cosplays. They were released in Pokémon SM-USUM and can still be obtained today.

Try to transfer Pichu(notched) from HGSS to new games using Poke Home and tell me the result.

ps: As there are still no Pikachus caps sprites in the pokemon vortex, I'll leave two links explaining about them and showing their sprites.

2020 events in Sword and Shield

1- Link(Bulbapedia) / 2 - Link(Serebii)

(exclusive pokémon possibly horrible for some, but not stupid for pokémon company developers)

You're wrong about pichu (notched), he was revealed (and raised) in/for the 12th pokemon movie (Pokemon Diamond & Pearl the Movie: Arceus: To the Conquering of Space-Time OP Theme)

Prove:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHfsFItSIGgpEpG1INRTH

Fonte: Link

and then had a little relationship with HGSS for fan service, but does not appear in other games.Try to transfer Pichu(notched) from HGSS to new games using Poke Home and tell me the result.

Other than Greninjas (Ash) who was supposed to be a fan pleaser and joined the games (general franchise) as revealed in the Interview with Junichi Masuda and Shigeru Ohmori)

Search for yourself and you'll find the interview, but if you want it to be more embarrassing for both of us if you're proud, I'll take the interview in your language.

Look:

[Why did you decide to put Ash-Greninja, an anime element into the games?

Ohmori: This was definitely something completely new for us, but we knew we would have a special demo, and we wanted a lot of people, especially kids, to know about the game and have fun with it. And since there are a lot of anime fans who love Ash-Greninja, I had the idea that it would be great to have him in the demo to draw people in and then be able to then transfer him to the full version of the game.]

"Im okay with mystery dungeon pokemon, but they will probably do something with them in sinnoh remakes so its better to wait."

Thank you for answering me with respect in this part. I share with you the same admiration for Dialga and Palkia (Primal), but by the rumors it won't be "that cannonic inspiration" that they will use in Pokémon BDSP, even, you can charge me later.

the inspiration won't be in mysterios dungeons game (primal forme), but in manga (fusion) and I'll raise suspicion for you with frames from the game's own spoiler

-Old statue of the city of eternal in DPP.

-New statue of the city of eternal in the new games (which will be released end of year BDSP) and was seen in a small frame of the video. Compare the two and see the difference.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJPGImJfrqgmbezL-RZ4F

Source: Link (Reddit link)

Reference of fusion of Dialga and Palkia in Manga of DP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpVNxq74vQv79LjjXMkIs

I always have admiration for your work on the wiki when it was released after the forum, I never acted disrespectfully towards you or any player (although I overreacted with Patrick last year for personal problems, but I've already made excuses.) For me the comment made by you was completely unnecessary, having a contrary opinion is completely different from saying that player ideas and even the work of vortex developers and game freak is "stupid". A pity that I have wasted my time to answer what you did to me and possibly to third parties who participated in the creation of the old pokes (like darkrown, which is fake)

Take the opportunity to learn more about the history of the game itself (Pokémon Vortex) in my topic (inspired by your work and with due thanks even) and that would be more up to date if I had not lost my account for personal reasons already explained to who really owes you know about(Game owner and administrators)     ]

Edited by marllonflaxDxD
right of reply to a lack of respect given to me. I know he's the editor of the wiki, but I hope it doesn't get deleted and I don't have to republish even if there are no offenses, name-calling or something that breaks the forum rules
  • Love-dis 1

3 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

Then what do you have to say about Events?

• Upvote 1

On 9/30/2021 at 1:21 PM, marllonflaxDxD said:

@Sneezeball

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/profile/95-sneezeball/

I 

respect your opinion, but I ask that you do the same and be polite and less flamboyant and proud.

That was offensive to me the way it was said. Besides, in my opinion, because I don't speak for anyone, but that belittles the work of Patrick, Flamescape and the olds desenvolvers Chris and Rob

Fakes can be supplied for you, but it's the essence of the Pokémon Vortex company with

Mewtwo%20(Armor).gifMewtwo (Armor) and Darkrown.gifDarkrown at the beginning of the game (and which until today serves as marketing at the beginning of the game page).

-Dratinilic, Dratinire and Dratinice

they are also fakemons, considered by me to be ugly. But I have respect for them, as they have been around since 2008-2009 even before Pokémon Vortex existed.

Today all 3 were inherited by the Vortex of the old (bankrupt) Pokémon Crater.

The essence of the game, from old players to the most recent (since sprites like that continue to be created), has always been this.

Dratinilic.pngDratinire.pngDratinice.png

You may find the idea ridiculous, but administrators and developers have wasted time in their tracks to be able to create

Events with fake pokémon basead in comemorative date

You may find the idea ridiculous, but the administrators and developers lost time in their tracks to be able to create an event with fake pokemon based on a commemorative date

- Like events xmas Caterpie%20(Christmas).gif(Caterpie(christmas) old event),Diglett%20(Christmas).gif(Diglett(christmas) in 2017),Pikachu%20(Christmas).gif(Pilachu(christmas) in 2016) and others in dates of christmas for playeres;

in dates of Halloween comemoratice with Rotom%20(Halloween).gif(Rotom (Halloween) old event), 

Togepi%20(Halloween).gif (Togepi(Halloween) in 2016) and others.

- Like events Star Wars in 4 of june:

Pikachu%20(Jedi).gif(Pikachu (Jedi in 2016), Cubone%20(Vader).gif

(Cubone(vader) in 2017 and others

- Like the project Lugia(XD001) based on the Nintendo Cube games and which served as the basis for creating the Shadow types.

Lugia%20(XD001).gif

- Like the old Project fossils like:

Kabutops%20(Fossil).gif and Aerodactyl%20(Fossil).gif

that have not been dropped by the game and are to be used in the game in the future.

so, they are fakes. Furthermore, they are not canonical (I think maybe in the manga, but I don't remember)

- Like Rotoms Cannonlike the cannonic rotoms in games as "non-battleable" or "capturable" characters, they served only as an internal tool in the game, but were used by the vortex pokémon as obtainable pokémon

Rotom%20(Pokedex).gif(Internal Tool in Pokémon SM and USUM) and Rotom%20(Phone).png(Internal Tool in Pokémon SWSH, but not yet distributed in game)

- Like the clones pokémons used in Sidequeats(fan servise)

Clone%20Charizard.gifClone%20Venusaur.gifClone%20Blastoise.gif Clone%20Rapidash.gifClone%20Pikachu.gif

- Like the project pink island in sidequest(fan service)

Pink%20Butterfree.gifPink%20Primeape.gifPink%20Exeggutor.gif

- Like the project Crystal Onix found in the 482° battle in Sidequest:(fan service)

Crystal%20Onix.gif

- Like the canceled project (Dark) pokémonPokémon that was found battling Adm(old) Chris in the late Event Battles.

Tyranitar%20(Dark).gif

And other not encontred in game, but was a project canceled

Celebi%20(Dark).gif

- like the closed project luna munchlax

Luna%20Munchlax.gif

And plus several others projects/sprits created by Rob, Chris, Patrick, temporary cooperators who made sprites for free (I don't remember everyone's nickname, but I know there were several. How snezee cooperates on the wiki)

and the new developer Flamesca, that were discarded along the way.

Just as there were donations from MissingNO. which is not an official Pokémon, but a fake based on the franchise and used by the vortex developers to distribute to players in the form of an event as a way to promote (and attract the public) to their social networks in 2015 via Twitch Tv, Google+, via Chat, etc (marketing))

When former player Blackbeardt (and some of his friends) streamed himself playing live while raffling MissingNO. (Look for it in the official pokemon pokedex and then come back to let me know what you found it)

(Although today they are only satisfied with the company's Discord)

Missingno..gif

Search for Arceus (Unknown) on the official pokemon pokedex(you can even use the big site like serebii as a source about it in pokedex official and look for it there.) It was a bug within fourth generation games (DPP), so it's a fake based on the franchise.

Arceus%20(Unknown).gif

Search for Mewtwo (Shadow) and Mewtwo(Evolution)

on the official pokemon pokedex(you can even use the big site like serebii.net as a source about it in pokedex official and look for it there.)

Mewtwo(Shadow) comes from the game Pokken Tournament and Mewtwo (Evolution) from the Pokemon 01 Mewtwo x Mew Reboot Movie. They're not in games, but they're canonical. (fakes for games, but they're not stupid for pokemon company developers)

Mewtwo%20(Shadow).pngandMewtwo%20(Evolution).png

- Like Cosplays Pikachu(like Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif) created by game freak developers in 2014 in pokemon ORAS, they are not "new pokemons", but rather an exclusive collectible version that has been made permanent even in current games.

- Like Pikachu cap whose goal was the same as the Pikachus Cosplays. They were released in Pokémon SM-USUM and can still be obtained today.

Try to transfer Pichu(notched) from HGSS to new games using Poke Home and tell me the result.

ps: As there are still no Pikachus caps sprits in the pokemon vortex, I'll leave two links explaining about them and showing their sprits.

2020 events in Sword and Shield

1- Link(Bulbapedia) / 2 - Link(Serebii)

You're wrong about pichu (notched), he was revealed (and raised) in/for the 12th pokemon movie (Pokemon Diamond & Pearl the Movie: Arceus: To the Conquering of Space-Time OP Theme)

Prove:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHfsFItSIGgpEpG1INRTH

Fonte: Link

and then had a little relationship with HGSS for fan service, but does not appear in other games.Try to transfer Pichu(notched) from HGSS to new games using Poke Home and tell me the result.

Other than Greninjas (Ash) who was supposed to be a fan pleaser and joined the games (general franchise) as revealed in the Interview with Junichi Masuda and Shigeru Ohmori)

Search for yourself and you'll find the interview, but if you want it to be more embarrassing for both of us if you're proud, I'll take the interview in your language.

Look:

[Why did you decide to put Ash-Greninja, an anime element into the games?

Ohmori: This was definitely something completely new for us, but we knew we would have a special demo, and we wanted a lot of people, especially kids, to know about the game and have fun with it. And since there are a lot of anime fans who love Ash-Greninja, I had the idea that it would be great to have him in the demo to draw people in and then be able to then transfer him to the full version of the game.]

"In cartoon there are probably million different colored "

they are not "different color Pokémon".

They are exclusive Pokémon of a certain moment in the franchise.

For examples:

-Sudowoodo Gold, for example, was from an anime episode in hooen where sudowoodo ends up entering a scientific machine and saying all covered in gold (and not a "shiny" / "different coloring in the game")

-Snorlax Snowman came out of an episode of Pokémon Chronicles. It's not a "different color" either, it was a snowman made by the characters (pokemon) during the episode that came to life and continued the story of the children's cartoon. It has a theme, it's a different exclusive pokémon revealed in some cannonic project of the pokémon franchise.

I'd like to explain to you about the others as well (so that more new people understand about stuff in the pokemon franchise that maybe they don't), but I've wasted too much time answering an aggressive person. Research about the others and you will understand the whole theme of each one used CANONICALLY by GF (Game Freak) and Pokémon Company.

Start using this fan link for example: link(pokemon. Fandom. Com)

This is not STUPID to GF (Game Freak) and Pokémon Company.

Don't say what you don't know out of ignorance and at the same time offend your neighbor for free..

Ps: "Im okay with mystery dungeon pokemon, but they will probably do something with them in sinnoh remakes so its better to wait."

Thank you for answering me with respect in this part. I share with you the same admiration for Dialga and Palkia (Primal), but by the rumors it won't be "that cannonic inspiration" that they will use in Pokémon BDSP, even, you can charge me later.

the inspiration won't be in mysterios dungeons game (primal forme), but in manga (fusion) and I'll raise suspicion for you with frames from the game's own spoiler

-Old statue of the city of eternal in DPP.

-New statue of the city of eternal in the new games (which will be released end of year BDSP) and was seen in a small frame of the video. Compare the two and see the difference.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJPGImJfrqgmbezL-RZ4F

Source: Link (Reddit link)

Reference of fusion of Dialga and Palkia in Manga of DP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpVNxq74vQv79LjjXMkIs

I always have admiration for your work on the wiki when it was released after the forum, I never acted disrespectfully towards you or any player (although I overreacted with Patrick last year for personal problems, but I've already made excuses.) For me the comment made by you was completely unnecessary, having a contrary opinion is completely different from saying that player ideas and even the work of vortex developers and game freak is "stupid". A pity that I have wasted my time to answer what you did to me and possibly to third parties who participated in the creation of the old pokes (like darkrown, which is fake)

Take the opportunity to learn more about the history of the game itself (Pokémon Vortex) in my topic (inspired by your work and with due thanks even) and that would be more up to date if I had not lost my account for personal reasons already explained to who really owes you know about(Game owner and administrators)

yea I am not reading that

Edited by Sneezeball
oops double post
  • Haha 2
  • T-rubbish 7

21 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

Don't say what you don't know out of ignorance and at the same time offend your neighbor for free.

Just remembering to calm your ego and lack of respect for the game members and the service of old developers.😚

It sucks not knowing something, but wanting to talk about it with total arrogance and impoliteness.

Good ripeness for your life and more love for your heart.😛

I'm sorry about all this. It's really unbelievable your personality and action with people. I didn't disrespect him at any time, but ok. 

"

yea I am not reading that

"

You won't read it, but other players will and will witness your embarrassing lack of education and knowledge about some subjects being a wiki editor for the game itself.

Whether you read it or not, you won't erase what I said and won't make you have arguments to refute me, because you know that in addition to not having arguments (and therefore acting childishly and aggressively).

It won't prevent others from seeing that you've gone through a gigantic shame when you enter into a subject that you don't dominate and act childishly.

Besides I preferred to play solo recently,

but I've been here since 2010. Always helping in the way he could, especially on the forum.

It had better be that way, as he couldn't even get a simple retraction.

Good game, have a nice day, tell your parents that I taught you education and Block(^_^)v

@Patrick

Edited by marllonflaxDxD
just to remember that he can't talk about what he doesn't know (ignorance) with a superior tone, because he didn't know anything and made me waste time explaining and teaching education.
  • Haha 1

@Sphex @Patrick

I hope I helped you with my topic with the encyclopedias on everything about pokemon.

See how you didn't need 900 pages of Bubalpidia?

A simple research and a good dedication to work(as a member of a good staff) solve everything.

Good work, guy xD

Ps: All this(LOL) because I showed that you can find all the swsh moves, island of armor and much more with little research in my topic.

Some of the staff are very proud and self-centered.

It seems that he can no longer want to help and show that the work can be made easier and the persecutions begin.

Calm down, I'm not taking anyone's call, I just wanted to help.

but I didn't even need 900 pages of bubalpidia to update the movements as I proved to you from the staff.

At least keep the promise to update, because I proved that I had easy access to information.

I just take my topic and make more players play the game (and not the opposite).

Edited by marllonflaxDxD