Pokémon Vortex
bhargav2008

supercooljj report that he is innocent

Hello all if u r reading this that means i also known as supercooljj has been banned from pokemon vortex  i am saying this so that u guys will get convinced that im not scammer and innocent and lonely99 deserves to get banned and i get unbanned...he has caused lots

Of trouble to me.....so recently u have heard that i have scammed lonely99 for a zeraora promo code which actually false .he reported to flamescape that i had payed another person 20 mil instead of him and i was threatening him..which is true .the real story is that he was telling me to bid on a auction ..i asked why on zenno’s auction and not yours . he told just bid and so i bidded on zennos auction and asked him to give the zeraora promo code but he never did. I asked vaibhavr7 why on zenno’s auction and vaibhav told maybe cuz lonely owed zenno some money and we assumed like that . i gave lonely99 many days to give me and he has never given till now ask any of my friends like TROLLU2HELL666 and Immortaldarkcrow or vaibhavvr7  .
proof-

QN4e6T4dZdrR5I9Lu7NnUjjV3AtbURhZdCFRqLaf6NBIA8gL3DWpSYr1RWZgKBS2hyYky9ebWPcXJkn2wh3kR3cfBTJ9GYEsG_AKOuGXe3V5nsoOrzJQRWhNGA2Sl3vPE9UM44cT=s0U see this happened today when i got banned
I hope this is enough to convince yall that i was innocent and lonely was scammer
Lonley99 told that he’ll send thru gmail but he never sent the promo code i asked him to send thru dms in vortex and he coudnt ..why?? Cuz hes a scammer

• Sad 1
  • T-rubbish 1