Pokémon Vortex
eeveecuteness

Laven=Nakz and Thebruhboy_69.and masterjdee

In masterjdee bio

It says that his 2 best friends is nakz and Thebruhboy_69.

Laven alt account are those 2 plus,masterjdee was my friend last time. He didn't do exp train but now he do. It could be scamming players by fake exp train their pokemon.

Please ban this 2 account!!

1 hour ago, eeveecuteness said:

It could be scamming players by fake exp train their pokemon.

Sorry, but do you have evidence of scamming? Putting someones alts as friends are not against any rule... so ban someone for something like that is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, eeveecuteness said:

masterjdee was my friend last time. He didn't do exp train but now he do.

And what if he did not do exp training before, but does now. So player cannot start training exp for others?

Sorry but if you do not have evidence of scamming/botting or any other WRONG behaviour, I would like to ask to not make baseless accusation.

Edited by ImmortalDarkCrow
Grammar error
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

U will be thinking that masterjdee and thebruhboy_69. Is from singapore not malaysia but THEY can use VPn. 

Who knows? 

OK, they use VPN. More then half of players ingame use VPNs for one or another reason. And still, what it has to do with you claiming they are "scamming players by fake exp train their pokemon.". Sorry, but at this point it looks like you are just searching a reason to slander player without providing any evidence of there wrongdoing? 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1