Pokémon Vortex
SuperCoolJJ

Lonely99 is a scammer and supercooljj is not (important and shuld read)

hey all as u have heard or might have ...i scammed lonely99 but the truth is i did not scam him and he scammed me . Now u all be like what the hell . is he lying . well im not lying and heres the proof (for all to see and help me be unbanned or for patrick and flamescape to see)-https://docs.google.com/document/d/12IgLHLELQWOevZwIxn4ButVmljXWcJ7F5FCce1UKTqg/edit   
there now u all can see and the truth can be revealed btwn please go thru the images also as it is important as well . anyone who has seen it please help me😭 ..
im so sad that i lost my accnt so please help me and then only i can buy my meloetta promo code when i get online(im a big fan of meloetta ) . so u see yesterday i was about to grind and make 27 mil and buy shadow meloetta i was so excited and then when i tried to log in it showed that i was banned and my heart broke .. not a lie . and guys i would appreciate if u could unban me cuz i did nothing wrong so please help mee

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 4

You're just way too naive dude,lonely99's quite popular for being a scammer and the guy's got sus written all over him, add the fact that you never talked with the person you're actually making the deal with (if you did you should have taken screen shots of lonely99's conversation since he's the guy you're reporting).How do you even know Vaibhav isnt involved in scamming you in the first place since he's the one who offered the zeraora.

On 10/12/2021 at 2:55 PM, dades said:

Someone already made the exact same topic 

dude i know that ..it was my frnd bhargav who helped me

can u also help me in being unbanned?

On 10/12/2021 at 2:25 PM, SuperCoolJJ said:

hey all as u have heard or might have ...i scammed lonely99 but the truth is i did not scam him and he scammed me . Now u all be like what the hell . is he lying . well im not lying and heres the proof (for all to see and help me be unbanned or for patrick and flamescape to see)-https://docs.google.com/document/d/12IgLHLELQWOevZwIxn4ButVmljXWcJ7F5FCce1UKTqg/edit   
there now u all can see and the truth can be revealed btwn please go thru the images also as it is important as well . anyone who has seen it please help me😭 ..
im so sad that i lost my accnt so please help me and then only i can buy my meloetta promo code when i get online(im a big fan of meloetta ) . so u see yesterday i was about to grind and make 27 mil and buy shadow meloetta i was so excited and then when i tried to log in it showed that i was banned and my heart broke .. not a lie . and guys i would appreciate if u could unban me cuz i did nothing wrong so please help mee

this is not rubbish i would appreciate some help please??

dude please i didnt get screenshots cuz he unfrnded me and blocked me so i coudnt even take a screenshot i didnt think of that until vaibhav told me to....

On 10/12/2021 at 5:31 PM, Lethal_Entity said:

You're just way too naive dude,lonely99's quite popular for being a scammer and the guy's got sus written all over him, add the fact that you never talked with the person you're actually making the deal with (if you did you should have taken screen shots of lonely99's conversation since he's the guy you're reporting).How do you even know Vaibhav isnt involved in scamming you in the first place since he's the one who offered the zeraora.

On 10/12/2021 at 5:31 PM, Lethal_Entity said:

didnt think of that (im dum and now u know it :( )

dude how was i supposed to know if he is a scammer i am new by a few months over here ....

dude i was xp training when i got banned and becuz of me getting banned vaibhavvr7 lost a shiny hoopa unbound ..ask him urself and he is not a scammer .. i have met him and i trust him also .... just help mee

if u guys were supposed to choose between scammer and innocent i wish u guys would choose me to get unbanned and scammer to get banned,

12 hours ago, Lethal_Entity said:

bro im not as big of a fool as u
i have ppl who  trust me and im a well known exp trainer in the pv5 community so u have no right to sus me
also supercooljj and my brother knw each other personally and we knw each oter irl so with wat proof u saying that i am involbved in this.supercooljj wanted a prem poke code and lonely99 was selling one so i met them up.

• Love-dis 1

21 hours ago, vaibhavvr7 said:

bro im not as big of a fool as u
i have ppl who  trust me and im a well known exp trainer in the pv5 community so u have no right to sus me
also supercooljj and my brother knw each other personally and we knw each oter irl so with wat proof u saying that i am involbved in this.supercooljj wanted a prem poke code and lonely99 was selling one so i met them up.

i never said ur involved in this, i simply put the fact up that you were the one who offered the zeroara and thats what he got scammed at.

• Haha 1