Pokémon Vortex
1gladion

1gladion's Trade Station

Hi there! uhh.. i know u gonna tell i copied the idea from inteleon right [ i didnt mean to lol]. i was just bored training immunes so i started this. and every poke in my account are for trade except shiny sylveonshiny darkrai.  hope i get amazing offers and i accept both money and pokes. srry @inteleon if u think i copied ur idea. hey! anyways a lot of pokes in my acccount are very valuable. i know there are going to be various offers. hope u enjoy this. 

i accpet experienced pokes and each of the values, i wanted to say tht i dont refer to discord bcuz i am not in it. i cant trust some people who just tell the fake prize tht it is on discord. only if there is majority then k.

good luck with offers and enjoy

shiny Cinderace (Gigantamax)

1 hour ago, 1gladion said:

Hi there! uhh.. i know u gonna tell i copied the idea from inteleon right [ i didnt mean to lol]. i was just bored training immunes so i started this. and every poke in my account are for trade except shiny sylveonshiny darkrai.  hope i get amazing offers and i accept both money and pokes. srry @inteleon if u think i copied ur idea. hey! anyways a lot of pokes in my acccount are very valuable. i know there are going to be various offers. hope u enjoy this. 

i accpet experienced pokes and each of the values, i wanted to say tht i dont refer to discord bcuz i am not in it. i cant trust some people who just tell the fake prize tht it is on discord. only if there is majority then k.

It doesn't really look like you copied this from me though. It's fine. 

58 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

ok. i will take mystic larvitar, yveltal and dratinire, offer on the jangmo-o k

Also, I'm looking for a Shiny Rowlet, a Shiny Litten & a Shiny Wimpod or their evolutions, bro. 

If ever you manage to come across any of them, lemme know. I'll be offering 3 legendaries for each.

Only if you want to trade. If not, no issues. 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:23 PM, 1gladion said:

So,  Shiny Incineroar for Shadow Serperior or what do you want for it?

2 hours ago, Punz said:

@Friendsfromfuture I have shiny decidueye

Oh hey bro. 

I can offer you 3 legendaries - Lugia, Landorus & Phione for a Shiny Decidueye. 

Or

I can offer to train one of your Pokemons to max happiness. 

If it's not possible, no worries.

Edited by Friendsfromfuture

On 10/16/2021 at 10:44 AM, 1gladion said:

srry i forgot to mention tht pyro goh was not for trade. i am srry for ur disappointment. do u want anything else. again im srry for the dissappointment

ya i was offline for many days exams 

i will tell what i want next week personally cuz 'exams'

On 10/28/2021 at 12:47 PM, 1gladion said:

hey guys! new update! i have a shiny riolu... its caught by me . name ur price or poke. can be renamed with extra 50k. k the first person with the best offer gets it. its one of the most best poke u can ever catch. good luck

Lmao, what

I have a zoroark and a mew.

A lvl 50 and 60

On 10/28/2021 at 12:47 PM, 1gladion said:

hey guys! new update! i have a shiny riolu... its caught by me . name ur price or poke. can be renamed with extra 50k. k the first person with the best offer gets it. its one of the most best poke u can ever catch. good luck

Shadow Charizard (Mega Y)  for it?

On 10/30/2021 at 6:51 PM, inteleon said:

Shadow Charizard (Mega Y)  for it?

Shadow charizard mega y and 500k pkds or sm unique variant of a starter tht is not shiny or shadow.

17 hours ago, Ruby123654 said:

I want-Togetic halloween

I give-Ash Greninja

no srry, i would like a unique variant of event pokes. if u do tell me