Pokémon Vortex
khyeborg

"More Stats" Page Down

Okay. I logged in with my alt account and the page works, but not for my main account. It's been 5 days since I was able to access the page. Can admin please help? 😭

If it helps in any way, this is what I see on my Google Chrome console - https://imgur.com/oYHdh3W

Dear Vortex developers, 

It's been a while and I am still facing the issue - "More Stats" Page under "Your Profile" does not load for my account.

This seems to be an issue that only pertains to my main account (khyeborg). I've logged into my alt account(s) using the same browser and they work fine. I'm not sure what went wrong with my main account that causes the "More Stats" page to be down permanently. Can someone help, please? 😭

Please help 😭

I am one of Pokemon Vortex's biggest fan. I respect the developers a lot and wish to get some help from you guys.

I haven't been able to access my OT percentage breakdown for a month now. I can access the "More Stats" page in my alt account(s), but not my main account. 

• Love-dis 1

• Developer

It was specific to your account (and likely a few others who never reported it) because you had a staggering 50,000 auctions you had bid on over the course of your Pokémon Vortex journey which was too much data for the charts to process :ph34r:

So to future-proof it, I've made the PokéBay statistics based on your last 1000 auctions rather than overall.

Your stats page should now be working as normal - Sorry about the wait.

• Love-dis 4