Pokémon Vortex
Scorpiono

Bar Fill - Guaranteed Rare, Legendary, UB

What about a bar fill on the map when you try to find some pokemons? Sometimes it's very annoying to do this and i have a nice ideea, i think...

After you found 300 poke, a bar will fill up and get a guaranteed Rare Pokemon from the specific map where you are.

After 800 you can get Legendary and so on..after 1500 UB.

A bar will fill up after every pokemon seen, until guaranteed rare, legendary or UB. After you catch on of those, the bar will reset. 

If you have 120/300 and get a rare pokemon, the bar from rare will reset.

Sorry for my english!

Thanks.

• Upvote 3
  • T-rubbish 1

Seems like this would break immersion which the devs are really not fond of. Legendaries are rare beasts that you have to be lucky to find, luck isn't just an abstract game mechanic

If there was something behind the scenes fudging the rates when you've spent far longer than usual hunting then it could work, but I really don't see them adding a bar that literally counts up and plops out a legendary when it's full

• Upvote 4

I understand you, but it's luck based on numbers. For example, according to drop rates, for a Legendary, the chance to see 1 is 0,191%, that means from 1000 pokemons seen, you will see almost 2 Legendary. It happened to me to see maybe over 2000 pokemons and not a single Legendary appeared. That means it's something wrong with the numbers. Having a bar who will count pokemons according to drop rates and give you a Legendary after 500-600 pokemons seen will compensate drop rates. 

I'm ok with your opinion, but when "luck" it's not by your side, it's ok to have alternatives. And this is a game, it is based on numbers, it's not lottery to talk about luck too much.

• Confused 1