Pokémon Vortex
Aye-o-a-Sylveon

Eevee Types plus pokemon vortex legendary

Ok so if we can get sprites for new eevee types and eevee duel types and mega for eevees but mostly for sylveon it would be fun we can have this item they hold and it turns them into another type like Duel Dark and it can only be held by eevee like use the item on the eevee evolution and it becomes the other type and it mixes with that type of eevee also a dragon eevee also can we have a vortex type that would be cool it would look likes in a black whole outer space pokemon and they can only be found in vortex cities with 2 percent encounter rate. The Vortex legendary would be very cool and its a 0.1 percent chance find i know these might not happen but i can help with the sprites its not pokemon vortex with out a vortex legendary on the main page you might thinks its darkrown but they just a female dark rai we need something that look like a pokemon ffrom a black hole if you know what i mean. Sorry for the run on sentences.... # SYlveon best if you disagree i will have full sylveon team and you will battle it

• T-rubbish 2

On 10/27/2021 at 2:21 AM, Aye-o-a-Sylveon said:

then whats the point of a fan game

I am not saying fan games can't have fake pokemons, but not all fan games have to have them.

And I said 

On 10/25/2021 at 8:51 PM, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

this game "does not"

Sorry but all games do not have to be same, if you do not like some options of one game, in this case that game does not have fake pokemons, then search for another,

If you are interested in fake pokemons then there are lot of other games with them. I have played one for long time and illegal child of venusaur and kyogre looks too stupid.