Pokémon Vortex
MilesB123

Higher pokemon level cap

If any of you play pokemon planet, you should know  that there is not any pokemon level cap. A pokemon could be level 104, 123, or even maybe level 200!

We should add that feature to pokemon vortex as well, and we could maybe make the levels of pokemon with different encounter rates higher, but OMG not ultra beasts. That would make them way more OP than they are right now. Their levels could be upped to be able to have a level of 75-85 or 75-90 but that is all. I really REALLY want this to be added to pokemon vortex

• T-rubbish 3

3 hours ago, MilesB123 said:

If any of you play pokemon planet, you should know  that there is not any pokemon level cap. A pokemon could be level 104, 123, or even maybe level 200!

We should add that feature to pokemon vortex as well, and we could maybe make the levels of pokemon with different encounter rates higher, but OMG not ultra beasts. That would make them way more OP than they are right now. Their levels could be upped to be able to have a level of 75-85 or 75-90 but that is all. I really REALLY want this to be added to pokemon vortex

Pokemon Vortex may be a unofficial game, but in most of the official Pokemon games, the level cap is 100, the more unofficial, the worse.

Edited by Fluffyz

Even though Vortex has quite a few features that are different from the main games (a good amount due to limitations in programming possibilities), I never see the level cap changing.
The reason for this is that, despite the many differences, Vortex tries to take many aspects of the main games and use them the same way here.
The level cap has been the same since the start of the Pokémon series, 25 years ago. It's always been level 100, so I don't see Vortex changing that.
Only if the main series games do it, which seems very unlikely to me, could I see Vortex doing the same.