Pokémon Vortex

Question

Hello,

I was just wondering which team would be best for battling like in sidequests, clan battles, etc.
Like comprising of different types and variant.

I know i have seen this type of question before but could not find it.

(If you state the type of pokemon like fire, it would be very helpful if you a name of pokemon which you prefer)
Hope you could help.

Thank You

Edited by ragnar_lothbrok

6 answers to this question

Optimally, you use Dark Pokémon (the variety, not the type necessarily). These Pokémon should be able to learn a move of their own type that's at least 140 power (or 130, I don't recall), that are 100% accurate.
Example: A Dark Torterra (dark variety) with Leaf Storm (grass, like Torterra, and 100% accurate) deals over 400 damage when it is normal effective.
This causes it to be able to KO most opponents in clan battles and side quests in one hit.
If you have other Pokémon that cover other types, you can even take out Pokémon that may resist your first Pokémon's attacks, or that take less damage (Metallics) or have more HP (Shinies).
Dark Sableye with Fling is often used. It fits the earlier criteria, and it also only has one weakness, so it's liked by many.
Fighting types with Focus Punch are great, as are Steel-types with Gyro Ball.
Dark Scrafty can learn both Focus Punch and Fling, so that can be a great option for your team.

There's many Pokémon that fit the criteria above. You can check among the Pokémon you already have to see what kind of team you can make out of them.

2 minutes ago, ragnar_lothbrok said:

Thanks. Now i kind of know how it works so i will try to figure it out.

Also there is STAB in this game. example-if a grass poke does a fighting type move, it will deal lesser damage than a fighting type doing that same fighting move

3 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

Optimally, you use Dark Pokémon (the variety, not the type necessarily). These Pokémon should be able to learn a move of their own type that's at least 140 power (or 130, I don't recall), that are 100% accurate.
Example: A Dark Torterra (dark variety) with Leaf Storm (grass, like Torterra, and 100% accurate) deals over 400 damage when it is normal effective.
This causes it to be able to KO most opponents in clan battles and side quests in one hit.
If you have other Pokémon that cover other types, you can even take out Pokémon that may resist your first Pokémon's attacks, or that take less damage (Metallics) or have more HP (Shinies).
Dark Sableye with Fling is often used. It fits the earlier criteria, and it also only has one weakness, so it's liked by many.
Fighting types with Focus Punch are great, as are Steel-types with Gyro Ball.
Dark Scrafty can learn both Focus Punch and Fling, so that can be a great option for your team.

There's many Pokémon that fit the criteria above. You can check among the Pokémon you already have to see what kind of team you can make out of them.

Thanks. Now i kind of know how it works so i will try to figure it out.