Pokémon Vortex
Scorpiono

Daily missions, weekly missions, campaign - fun and rewards!

Fast explanation:

Daily missions: 3 simple mission per day - catch 20 pokemons, catch a specific pokemon, etc... (Reward: 2 Master Ball, 50 Ultra ball, etc)

Weekly mission: Set of medium-harder mission with better rewards (1 Mystery Box, Mega evolution item, 2 mil pokedollars, etc) depends on how hardest are the missions.

Campaign: This will be huge and can be done with a lot of chapters! 

For example: Chapter 1 - 40-50-60-70 hard missions with big rewards at the final (Random Hoopa Unbound for example). After you are done with first chapter you can unlock second and so on...you got it.

I know, there are a lot of very good players with good pokemons or billions of pokedollars, but i think it will be fun for all of us, more active players, attractive for the newest players. This kind of mission could be done in many other ways. 

It's just an idea so please treat it like that. 

Thank you! 

• Love-dis 10
  • Upvote 4

• Developer

Daily tasks has been on the list of "will happen" for quite some time. When, however, is anyone's guess but it will be coming.

(Fun fact: The scavenger hunt events were a test of this to see if people liked it and how they did)

• Love-dis 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Daily tasks has been on the list of "will happen" for quite some time. When, however, is anyone's guess but it will be coming.

(Fun fact: The scavenger hunt events were a test of this to see if people liked it and how they did)

EUL80.png

On 11/6/2021 at 11:15 PM, Scorpiono said:

Fast explanation:

Daily missions: 3 simple mission per day - catch 20 pokemons, catch a specific pokemon, etc... (Reward: 2 Master Ball, 50 Ultra ball, etc)

Weekly mission: Set of medium-harder mission with better rewards (1 Mystery Box, Mega evolution item, 2 mil pokedollars, etc) depends on how hardest are the missions.

Campaign: This will be huge and can be done with a lot of chapters! 

For example: Chapter 1 - 40-50-60-70 hard missions with big rewards at the final (Random Hoopa Unbound for example). After you are done with first chapter you can unlock second and so on...you got it.

I know, there are a lot of very good players with good pokemons or billions of pokedollars, but i think it will be fun for all of us, more active players, attractive for the newest players. This kind of mission could be done in many other ways. 

It's just an idea so please treat it like that. 

Thank you! 

I think this is a great idea to have. 

Sounds fun!

Not only would these help us achieve more play time but also make other aspects & areas of the game a bit more accessible for some of us depending upon the rewards. 

• Love-dis 1