Pokémon Vortex
Aye-o-a-Sylveon

Show top pokemon on forums

@Dqrki think u misunderstood cuz u don't have discord, I'm also saying this for other people who might have misunderstood, i think u are thinking of top pokemon in world completely, but in discord there is a bot feature where u can see the top pokemon of a specific species, like see which is the top magikarp or see which is the top shiny charmander, etc. and for people who don't have/can't have discord for some reasons, this can be very helpful.

though i dont see that many reasons why someone can't acquire discord.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sneezeball said:

What other reason?

u need a phone number to type in the server and think about it, most of us are kids. we might not have a phone... or parents dont allow to use their phone on another platform. and there could be other reasons like them not having a mail for younger side of the community.

yea, what i said will prolly get a t-rubbish

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, shoomania said:

@Dqrki think u misunderstood cuz u don't have discord, I'm also saying this for other people who might have misunderstood, i think u are thinking of top pokemon in world completely, but in discord there is a bot feature where u can see the top pokemon of a specific species, like see which is the top magikarp or see which is the top shiny charmander, etc. and for people who don't have/can't have discord for some reasons, this can be very helpful.

though i dont see that many reasons why someone can't acquire discord.

I have discord and I did say anything 

16 hours ago, shoomania said:

u need a phone number to type in the server and think about it, most of us are kids. we might not have a phone... or parents dont allow to use their phone on another platform. and there could be other reasons like them not having a mail for younger side of the community.

Just leave your parents and get a phone loooooooooooooooooooool

Edited by dades

14 hours ago, ragnar_lothbrok said:

Some people don't want to create account at different places. Some don't due to privacy reasons. And few cases parents don't allow.

There are no privacy issues with discord whatsoever. Sure making account and using a lot of different sites gets annoying, but it takes like 5 minutes to do it and check what you want and leave. If your parents dont allow it, you are not supposed to use discord either its 13+

So none of your reasons make any sense.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:56 PM, shoomania said:

Who doesnt have a phone lmao. Every 8 year old has a phone in 2021. And like I said above, if your parents dont allow you something you are too young and discord is 13+

Edited by Sneezeball
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

Who doesnt have a phone lmao. Every 8 year old has a phone in 2021. And like I said above, if your parents dont allow you something you are too young and discord is 13+

You wouldn't understand. 

On 11/11/2021 at 5:32 PM, dades said:

then it’s their fault for breaking the rules they deserve it

LOL. After seeing your comment i can't stop laughing. Do you really think everyone follows the rules who are in the server? Or is it some people are overlooked. You are in state of bliss brother if you really think that everythingis equal. I know a certain someone who break a single rule daily , you know him too, but no action has ever been taken against him.

Partiality is everywhere brother. Hope you don't have to experience it.

The day he is banned from discord, i will come back here, acknowledge my mistake and say sorry to you.

LOL again.

Edited by ragnar_lothbrok
  • Haha 1