Pokémon Vortex
inteleon

Pokemon Stats, EXP, and stuff displayed here on forums

I had a great idea of putting Pokemon stats and stuff here on forums. My concept is kinda like this: image20211113090644.png

I thought it might be a good idea. Will be helpful on the trades forum. When someone trades, they'll see the Pokemon they're about to receive before trading. And, instead of looking in-game, we can see it here on forums. To make one, you have to use some sort of BBCode and paste your Pokemon's ID.

If this isn't a good idea for you, then just don't reply.

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, inteleon said:

I had a great idea of putting Pokemon stats and stuff here on forums. My concept is kinda like this: image20211113090644.png

I thought it might be a good idea. Will be helpful on the trades forum. When someone trades, they'll see the Pokemon they're about to receive before trading. And, instead of looking in-game, we can see it here on forums. To make one, you have to use some sort of BBCode and paste your Pokemon's ID.

If this isn't a good idea for you, then just don't reply.

Sounds like it would be quite cool but not really sure about how easy it would be to impliment because i am no programmer. It would be useful though and would get me using forums more for trades, which may well also reduces the amount of scams that take place on vortex. A very cool idea 👍

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Sneezeball said:

Why

They've already said why.
Are you capable of replying to suggestions with other posts than 'why' or 'this is stupid'?
I've seen you make posts like your recent one many times.

Edited by Auke1993
  • Love-dis 3
  • Upvote 2

On 11/13/2021 at 5:14 PM, Auke1993 said:

They've already said why.
Are you capable of replying to suggestions with other posts than 'why' or 'this is stupid'?
I've seen you make posts like your recent one many times.

Yea I usually reply with things like that because when they try to explain themselves they usually see why its a bad idea.

• T-rubbish 3