Pokémon Vortex
mr.deemz

question on catching pokemon

Question

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, mr.deemz said:

like ill go to find another zacian after i caught 2 of them and i wont find anymore

I see.
Knowing you can find Zacian, means you at least have beaten all Galar Gyms, as that unlocks the Legendary Pokémon from Generation 8.
Legendary Pokémon appear in most areas. A maximum of two can appear per area (1 Day and 1 Night).
Knowing where to find Legendaries may be useful if you're looking for specific ones.
After that, you just need luck. Legendaries are called legendary for a reason. It's very hard to find them.
If you replace Eternatus in the following link with any other Legendary, you can find out where to catch it. If you instead replace it with a Route or area name, you can find out what Pokémon (including Legendaries) you have a chance of encountering in that area.
https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Eternatus

9 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Have you only encountered two Legendary Pokémon?
Did someone tell you you cannot catch more than 2?
Please specify what you mean, and I can almost certainly explain why it's happening

it seems like i can only encounter 2 legendary Pokemon

1 minute ago, Auke1993 said:

I see.
Knowing you can find Zacian, means you at least have beaten all Galar Gyms, as that unlocks the Legendary Pokémon from Generation 8.
Legendary Pokémon appear in most areas. A maximum of two can appear per area (1 Day and 1 Night).
Knowing where to find Legendaries may be useful if you're looking for specific ones.
After that, you just need luck. Legendaries are called legendary for a reason. It's very hard to find them.
If you replace Eternatus in the following link with any other Legendary, you can find out where to catch it. If you instead replace it with a Route or area name, you can find out what Pokémon (including Legendaries) you have a chance of encountering in that area.
https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Eternatus

oh he means that way...