Pokémon Vortex
GelKid

"Wintersnight" is a Gold Scammer

Wintersnight tried to scam me for all of my gold. He/she follows a format where they ask for free money out of "solidarity", this is no big deal, however, if you refuse they start to tell you that they need your money to help with their mothers doctor bills.

I honestly am going to attach the conversation as it makes alot of sense once you read it. But, I'm posting this for our younger players as people are trying to take advantage of your hard work than make you feel bad and claim you as "not a good person" if they don't get what they want

FULLCHAT HERE

https://imgur.com/a/AL9X5pC

10 hours ago, GelKid said:

Wintersnight tried to scam me for all of my gold. He/she follows a format where they ask for free money out of "solidarity", this is no big deal, however, if you refuse they start to tell you that they need your money to help with their mothers doctor bills.

I honestly am going to attach the conversation as it makes alot of sense once you read it. But, I'm posting this for our younger players as people are trying to take advantage of your hard work than make you feel bad and claim you as "not a good person" if they don't get what they want

FULLCHAT HERE

Sorry the image is bluur

• T-rubbish 3

15 hours ago, GelKid said:

FULLCHAT HERE

first of all, the main currency in PV is Pokedollars, not gold. Second of all, your report makes no sense.

He is a scammer alright. That is true he was asking me for password directly in chat and said, ill report you otherwise lol. He is a shameful person  who has premium pokes and asks money and password from others. I do hope you get a lot of support from people bro. I think you meant GOLD as pokedollars in your report. Nothing what you said is rubbish , its true .  I saw your report also bro. He can treat his mother by taking her to the hospital and giving her good treatment instead of buying premium pokes with real money and asking people's passwords. @Captaincam1    @marri10 @dades @Dqrk @sohamvilankar @kingkong2580 @a_igar @Khajari1510 @Vardhanimom Just see everything if i'm right please support. Also anyone who sees this and feels i'm right please support.

ImageImageImage

ImageImage Image  

Image   Image  Image

On 12/2/2021 at 3:51 AM, Vardhanimom said:

Sorry the image is bluur

🤣🤣IF YOU CLICK ON IT YOU GET 100% CLARITY LOL, WHERE IS BLURNESS, HE HAS CRYSTAL CLEARLY PROVED WHAT WINTERSNIGHT HAS SAID TO HIM..

On 12/2/2021 at 9:00 AM, Khajari1510 said:

first of all, the main currency in PV is Pokedollars, not gold. Second of all, your report makes no sense.

MAYBE HE MEANT GOLD AS PDS(POKEDOLLARS) THATS IT THE REPORT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE @Khajari1510 . 

Edited by unknownx
  • Love-dis 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/2/2021 at 4:00 AM, Khajari1510 said:

Sorry, I'm always at work when I'm playing this game, so, I never have the right time to explain myself in the way I may want to. I'm sorry for using the wrong terminology within my original post. 

In all fairness I attached a IMGUR link with the whole conversation that me and Wintersnight had. The depth of the conversation is explained the chat attached; while I can write out each sentence line by line, unfortunately I don't have enough time to do so, and again, in all fairness, I understand that you don't need to believe me. I'm not posting this to "hate" on anyone rather than make people aware of a person I believe is a scammer. 

A scam (a dishonest scheme) is exactly what Wintersnight tried to pull on me. He asked me for money and was very dishonest within the reasoning in which he wanted such Pokedollars. At least on desktop, I'm able to click my IMGUR link and expand the photo's to read the conversation in depth. Again, you can choose to read it or not. I'm not writing rules to the game, just my experience with another player. Sorry for my unclarity! I hope you have an amazing day!

On 12/8/2021 at 7:06 PM, GelKid said:

Sorry, I'm always at work when I'm playing this game, so, I never have the right time to explain myself in the way I may want to. I'm sorry for using the wrong terminology within my original post. 

In all fairness I attached a IMGUR link with the whole conversation that me and Wintersnight had. The depth of the conversation is explained the chat attached; while I can write out each sentence line by line, unfortunately I don't have enough time to do so, and again, in all fairness, I understand that you don't need to believe me. I'm not posting this to "hate" on anyone rather than make people aware of a person I believe is a scammer. 

A scam (a dishonest scheme) is exactly what Wintersnight tried to pull on me. He asked me for money and was very dishonest within the reasoning in which he wanted such Pokedollars. At least on desktop, I'm able to click my IMGUR link and expand the photo's to read the conversation in depth. Again, you can choose to read it or not. I'm not writing rules to the game, just my experience with another player. Sorry for my unclarity! I hope you have an amazing day!

Thanks for your report it's clear when unomax posted it 

• Haha 2