Pokémon Vortex
Night_Ace

Pokemon Vortex v6

It would be nice to be able to use:

Z-Moves (unlock each type through either Grand Trials or Alola gyms)

World Coronation (Event):

There will be an event lasting for about 3-4 month just like the World Coronation Series in the anime Pokemon Journeys

It should randomly assign 2 players and the winner will get an increase in their ranking which at the end of the event they can buy a prize (like VC in seasonal top trainers)

It should be introduced alongside Live Battles

Gigantamax/Dynamax (unlock both bands through the World Coronation Event)

Live Battles

Trading of items, avatars, etc.

Wonder Trade

More new Mega Evolutions + Pokemons

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Night_Ace said:

There will be an event lasting for about 3-4 month just like the World Coronation Series in the anime Pokemon Journeys

It should randomly assign 2 players and the winner will get an increase in their ranking which at the end of the event they can buy a prize (like VC in seasonal top trainers)

Live Battles

Wonder Trade

Live fighting in a tournament will be a great idea.  But still There are many players in game organizing a fair tournament will be quite difficult.  But if it would happen it will be a lot of fun😍

• Love-dis 1
  • T-rubbish 1

The idea is nice, but I dont think there will be a live battle like pokemon showdown. But, it can be added like in the seasonals top of catching pokes and number of battle. 

Also, I dont think Z move and Gingatmax bands will arrive at the same time as they will clash and would look bit akward, However we can create gamemodes like Sun and moon and World cornation.

Overall not a bad idea to implement

All of this has pretty much been suggested before.

7 hours ago, Night_Ace said:

How would z moves work?

Sounds way too complicated for no reason, seasons work pretty good the way they are now. If pvp didnt happen until now, I doubt it will ever plus it wouldnt really work with how battle system works in vortex atm.

Gigantamax pokemon have been in pokedex ever since galar pokemon were introduced, so that will happen at some point. Raid battles would be a great way of obtaining them.

Trading of items, avatars, etc

Probably the most suggested feature, there are reasons to add it and there are reasons to not it up to devs to decide whats the best way.

Wonder Trade

Wonder trade used to be in game, but it was removed because no one used it, I doubt it will return.

All new pokemon get added eventually so will new pokemon from legends games.

All mega evolutions are in game including few fake ones.

Edited by Sneezeball
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • T-rubbish 1

On 12/2/2021 at 6:20 PM, Sneezeball said:

How would z moves work?

Sounds way too complicated for no reason, seasons work pretty good the way they are now. If pvp didnt happen until now, I doubt it will ever plus it wouldnt really work with how battle system works in vortex atm.

Gigantamax pokemon have been in pokedex ever since galar pokemon were introduced, so that will happen at some point. Raid battles would be a great way of obtaining them.

Probably the most suggested feature, there are reasons to add it and there are reasons to not it up to devs to decide whats the best way.

Wonder trade used to be in game, but it was removed because no one used it, I doubt it will return.

why do you always give negative feedback? at least tell good idea

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

On 12/7/2021 at 2:24 PM, sanathandsaathvik said:

why do you always give negative feedback? at least tell good idea

I agree that Sneezeball can seem very negative in their posts, especially if they disagree with an idea.
However, outside of the World Coronation reaction, I don't see something like that. They are asking questions to understand better what you are looking for, and how you think it will or should be implemented.

• Upvote 2

How would z moves work?

Z-Moves would work like normal moves when we buy the moves

A pokemon can learn only the z-move of it's type

Even on discord when use the '!attack <z-move name>' they are there

And also they would contain a lot more power than normal moves

3 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

So you want me to lie?

and please stop arguing

13 hours ago, Night_Ace said:

and please stop arguing

So with your logic, you would never use any other move than z-move? Because like you said they are very powerful what would be the point in using any other move? Charizard for example wouldnt need any other move than fire and flying one. Honestly moves with a WAY higher power than other moves shouldnt exist (thats why moves like punishment and explosion were nerfed in the past).

Also who is arguing?

• Upvote 3
  • T-rubbish 1

2 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

So with your logic, you would never use any other move than z-move? Because like you said they are very powerful what would be the point in using any other move? Charizard for example wouldnt need any other move than fire and flying one. Honestly moves with a WAY higher power than other moves shouldnt exist (thats why moves like punishment and explosion were nerfed in the past).

Also who is arguing?

I agree with sneezeball statement.. 

Sneezeball is not arguing he has gave you a proper statement why z-move should not come...

In reality you are arguing with him.....

@Night_Ace  

On 12/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, Night_Ace said:

and please stop arguing

Though repeated Z-moves a overkill, we can have have like 4 + 1 moves where 1 is the moves we can buy from the shop. This move can only be used once like once in the battle and after that no Z-move can be used. This will also not result in becoming powerfull pokemon. we can also add a recharge like we  can only use 5 times after that 5 min cooldown.

• Love-dis 1

4 hours ago, sanathandsaathvik said:

it is not a lie like the idea was nice actually

Not exactly but being jolly or saying a good idea or something would have been nice

So again, a lie? I dont agree that those ideas are nice because of the reasons stated above.

Edited by Sneezeball

On 12/2/2021 at 10:36 AM, Night_Ace said:

Live Battles

Wonder Trade

When do u think probably this will happen?

On 12/2/2021 at 10:36 AM, Night_Ace said:

Live Battles

Wonder Trade

I think Z- moves can be used as a Move of OHKO and can be acquired by beating a specific  gym Or Trials But again who doesnt has Spammers of These moves as they will be OHKO (whole result Z moves shouldnt be introduced) And about live battle showdown will be way more hard to Handle and manage and as per my pov season battles are quite good, ( I dont think there is a need of World Coronation League) and The event of Gigantamax would be the Idea of future And just leave it to mods and same with Dynamax (But I dont think it ll be there as these are too complex to fix it in a battle). About new Mega evolutions, they might get some more as there are already some fake ones  and I have no suggestions for Wonder Trade, Im not quite good with the Trading Of Avatars, but can agree with trading of items maybe

How would z moves work?

I agree with u dude :) and @sanathandsaathvik how can someone give a good feedback for a 95•/• non usable ideas :/ since its not a matter of good for negative ( just take it as tit for tat)