Pokémon Vortex
1gladion

help is there for a lonely99 ( intresting story but not 100% true)

So, if you all know about loely99 and his scam records this is an intresting story for u... so 

katoakbo123

is actually helping lonely99 . there is proof. check the kato team clan. ik tht u will be thinking so wht if hes in a persons clan. bu thts not all. he asked me for a request to join his clan. i said ok and when i joined i saw lonely99. saw i told him all bout the scam thinks she did. but that guy asked me if i was friend with pandawarrior101 or halloweenbluemoon22 . i ignored him and kept on sending him photos of reports. then he repeated to answer. i said yes which i techinically was. then he just kicked me out of the clan and told tht pandawarrior101 was a scammer and not lonely99 . no matter how much proof i send. no use. he just told tht i will not believe u and shutup. i got furious. then i told him i will report u and tell tht u are helping lonely99 and spreading the news tht pandawarrior101 was a scammer.what do u guys think bout it. he just blocked me after tht. i dont have proof bcoz he blocked me and the chat went away. before i coud know more. thts it. im into this case. who all are helping him and find it out. and believe me guys pandawarrior101 and halloweenbluemoon22 (pandawarrior101 alt acc) is not a scammer. tht was a lot of info. i will try gathering more and tell. stay tuned for tht. and all the clues can be send to the topic lonely99 detective case topic which will be created soon 

• Love-dis 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
  • T-rubbish 2

What the hell are you reporting? Someone kicked you out of THEIR clan? You also said in title its not 100% true so, are you lying? What?

Read the subforum rules before posting

When creating a report thread, please make sure to be as informative and thorough as possible. At minimum a report must include the scammer's username, the scam message, and a screenshot as proof. Any user who tries to create a false report in an attempt to get an innocent player banned, will be punished with a ban.

So its you who is making a false report (you never even said who got scammed or provided any sort of proof lol) so I hope you do get banned for that.

Edited by Sneezeball
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

I have absolutely no idea what this post says honestly, but you mentioned a few times that you "don't think" pandawarrior/halloweenbluemoon is a scammer. Those are the new accounts of ursawarrior3825, who got banned for scamming 

• Thanks 1