Pokémon Vortex
Night_Ace

Pokemon Vortex v6 (Remastered)

Hi this is the new version which I recommend in addition to [Idea] Pokemon Vortex v6 - Provide Ideas & Feedback - Pokémon Vortex Forums (pokemon-vortex.com)

We have heard so much about the Original Dragon which is the fusion of Zekrom & Reshiram through Kyurem

Soo..., I would like to suggest that there come an event in which we can fuse Kyurem (White) & Kyurem (Black) with DNA Splicers

And also new forms of Pokemon such as Mewtwo (Shadow)
and for the movie Lucario and The Mystery of Mew a new form of Lucario called Lucario (Sir Aaron) just like with the Pikachu cosplays

Spoiler

And if anyone doesn't like this idea just shut your mouth...or at least just say something like, 'This could be improved', etc.

No need to give replies such as, 'This is just stupid', etc.

• T-rubbish 2

Pokémon vortex staff know about all the pokemon that you mentioned above, In right time They will bring all these new Pokémon..

It is good that you have some patience.👍

Edited by marri10
Adding some point

Why is this an entire new version of Vortex? v5 was a massive change compared to v4 with almost everything rehauled, all you're suggesting is an event Pokemon

And the Kyurem event with splicers already happened years ago

• Upvote 3
  • T-rubbish 1

13 hours ago, billabob said:

Why is this an entire new version of Vortex? v5 was a massive change compared to v4 with almost everything rehauled, all you're suggesting is an event Pokemon

And the Kyurem event with splicers already happened years ago

did you read the whole post and go to the link provided?
b'cause if you did you would see that that this whole new version is not for these events but for the ideas mentioned in the post before this (go to here)
the events are just a bonus

16 hours ago, inteleon said:

there was already a DNA Splicers event

and i am not talking about Kyurem fusing with Zekrom/Reshiram,

if you read the whole post you would see that i told fusing Kyurem (White) with Kyurem (Black) to make something like Kyurem (Ultra) or (Ultimate)

Please read this post: 

[Idea] Pokemon Vortex v6 - Provide Ideas & Feedback - Pokémon Vortex Forums (pokemon-vortex.com)