Pokémon Vortex
mr.deemz

somethings wrong with my posts

so whenever i go to make a new topic and other people know this with one of my posts being about naming my female garchomp something or someone was deleting my posts without my consent and yesterday i made a post on a new item for the game and today when i went to go respond to intellion it said moderator needs to approve this post for it to be read so wtf is going on with this bc this was my post that i made so shouldn't i be the moderator. if anyone can help pls message me in game

IGN: (mr.deemz)

• Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 1

Your posts were deleted because they sucked and didn't belong in the ideas forum, it's for suggesting updates to the game, not for asking what your Pokemon should be named

And the Your content will need to be approved by a moderator thing is on every post in this subforum, it's not just for you. Replies to threads have to be approved before other people can see them

21 minutes ago, mr.deemz said:

someone was deleting my posts without my consent

lol

1 hour ago, mr.deemz said:

so whenever i go to make a new topic and other people know this with one of my posts being about naming my female garchomp something or someone was deleting my posts without my consent and yesterday i made a post on a new item for the game and today when i went to go respond to intellion it said moderator needs to approve this post for it to be read so wtf is going on with this bc this was my post that i made so shouldn't i be the moderator. if anyone can help pls message me in game

yes because your posts were stupid

• Love-dis 1

4 hours ago, mr.deemz said:

they dont need to have ur "consent." they are approved moderators, the garchomp post was deleted probably because we were spamming the topic. so there's a reason. and the new item... maybe the idea was already suggested and rejected, maybe.

and btw, U SHOULD BE MODERTAOR FOR CREATING UR OWN POST? please understand what moderator means.