Pokémon Vortex
Trauma9

I got scammed by someone who posed as my classmate to trick me into obtaining my password

20211213_212904.png

1639401611702_1639401603271_Screenshot_2

20211213_212935.pngSo during the school holiday i received a message in-game from my classmates account saying that they are from my class even answering questions that only my classmates are able to ask. Afterwards he claimed to know someone who could provide free Pokemon and just needed the account password. So i absent mindlessly gave him my account password. However, next thing i know he had transferred all of my pokedollars to my hacked classmates account. Afterwards he sent my Shiny arceus fire, Shiny shadow arceus fire, Shiny Buzzwole, Shiny Celesteela, Shiny Groudon, Shiny Guzzlord, 2 Shiny Necrozma, Shiny arceus water and Shiny aerodactayl to a separate account called "giannisantetokounmpo". I have some images to prove it but i am somehow unable to send it on this forum plus i am unable to text on the discord. Please help me.  

Edited by Trauma9
  • Haha 1
  • T-rubbish 4

Just now, Trauma9 said:

So during the school holiday i received a message in-game from my classmates account saying that they are from my class even answering questions that only my classmates are able to ask. Afterwards he claimed to know someone who could provide free Pokemon and just needed the account password. So i absent mindlessly gave him my account password. However, next thing i know he had transferred all of my pokedollars to my hacked classmates account. Afterwards he sent my Shiny arceus fire, Shiny shadow arceus fire, Shiny Buzzwole, Shiny Celesteela, Shiny Groudon, Shiny Guzzlord, 2 Shiny Necrozma, Shiny arceus water and Shiny aerodactayl to a separate account called "giannisantetokounmpo". I have some images to prove it but i am somehow unable to send it on this forum plus i am unable to text on the discord. Please help me.  

Btw trauma9 is not my actual account

5 minutes ago, Trauma9 said:

So during the school holiday i received a message in-game from my classmates account saying that they are from my class even answering questions that only my classmates are able to ask. Afterwards he claimed to know someone who could provide free Pokemon and just needed the account password. So i absent mindlessly gave him my account password. However, next thing i know he had transferred all of my pokedollars to my hacked classmates account. Afterwards he sent my Shiny arceus fire, Shiny shadow arceus fire, Shiny Buzzwole, Shiny Celesteela, Shiny Groudon, Shiny Guzzlord, 2 Shiny Necrozma, Shiny arceus water and Shiny aerodactayl to a separate account called "giannisantetokounmpo". I have some images to prove it but i am somehow unable to send it on this forum plus i am unable to text on the discord. Please help me.  

You can never get the stolen Pokemon back (unless he returns it). We all learnt a lesson here, never EVER share your password to anyone. I hope the guy who stole your Pokemon gets banned.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Trauma9 said:

Never share your password with anyone under any circumstances. No one will ever require your password to send you stuff. They could always offer on your trades. These are all various traps set by the scammers and few fall for it. Do make sure you have a strong password. In instances like this its just your mistake sharing your password. Be very careful next time. Also, submit more proof so the staff can look into the matter. Proof can be in the form of screen shots which support your statements. 

unknown.png

• Upvote 1

Do you ever read this line while login in game ..

Do not give your password to anyone else under any circumstances.
Pokemon-Vortex.com representatives will never ask for your password and you should never give it to anyone who does ask for it. 

But I hope if you are right then you get your Pokémon back 👍

Edited by marri10
Edit
  • Upvote 1

On 12/13/2021 at 1:47 PM, inteleon said:

You can never get the stolen Pokemon back (unless he returns it). We all learnt a lesson here, never EVER share your password to anyone. I hope the guy who stole your Pokemon gets banned.

Yes @inteleon you are right,  I really hope he gets his pokes back and the scammer does get banned.

On 12/13/2021 at 2:44 PM, marri10 said:

Do you ever read this line while login in game ..

Do not give your password to anyone else under any circumstances.
Pokemon-Vortex.com representatives will never ask for your password and you should never give it to anyone who does ask for it. 

But I hope if you are right then you get your Pokémon back 👍

You are right absolutely right  brother, @marri10,       never ever share your password with anyone unless you know them very very well or they your family.