Pokémon Vortex
Syntax_Attack

Trading shiny Pokémon for legendaries

8 hours ago, Syntax_Attack said:

I’m trading shinies (and other special types) for legendaries, name the amount of shinies (and/or other types) you want and I will research the legendary and see which Pokémon’s it deserves.

Hey bro if you can list which all shinies you trading and which legendaries you looking for then it will be helpful. Also if you are looking  for all legendaries in general  then please do mention that as well.

Edited by unknownx

12 hours ago, unknownx said:

Hey bro if you can list which all shinies you trading and which legendaries you looking for then it will be helpful. Also if you are looking  for all legendaries in general  then please do mention that as well.

Hey! I’m going to be catching shinies as I go so the list is still growing, but I’m gonna look at the ones I have currently and see what trades are possible! Also, I’m looking for all legendaries in general, so, I’m gonna post a list of the specials that I have, be right back with the list! -Syntax

6 minutes ago, Syntax_Attack said:

Hey! I’m going to be catching shinies as I go so the list is still growing, but I’m gonna look at the ones I have currently and see what trades are possible! Also, I’m looking for all legendaries in general, so, I’m gonna post a list of the specials that I have, be right back with the list! -Syntax

Here’s the list!

Shiny Chingling

Shiny Exeggcute

Shiny Yamask

Shadow Slakoth

Mystic Bellsprout

Mystic  Castform (Fire)

Mystic  Electrike

Metallic Hoothoot

On 12/15/2021 at 9:04 AM, ayd3n said:

Hey if you have any specific legendaries you want right off the bat i have quite alot and can trad e you some if you’d like

Hey there! Thanks for commenting! I will take any legendaries but the main ones I’m after are Arceus (any type) and a mew/mewtwo.

On 12/13/2021 at 6:57 PM, Syntax_Attack said:

I’m trading shinies (and other special types) for legendaries, name the amount of shinies (and/or other types) you want and I will research the legendary and see which Pokémon’s it deserves.

What can i get for a mega mewtwo y or mewtwo (normal)?

IGN : Hi @Syntax! Hope your having a Great day :) I friend requested you , would be much better to communicate There. I have 28 Legendarie's Make me Offer's , I can do Money or Pokemon

Chase Pokemon (CP) - Necrozma (any Type
                               -  Zygarde (Complete )

- Boltund (not so much interest)