Pokémon Vortex
LRoyer7

Contacting an admin

Question

8 answers to this question

Discord is the easiest form of communication for Patrick and flamescape for private matters to be handled, though the contact form Fluffyz listed will work as well. Please note that just saying "hi" or "can i ask a question" will not be forthcoming with the results you want. They don't have time to extract what you want out of you. Please lead with what you are messaging for, include all of the relevant information so that it can be reviewed. 

Though here I wanted to clarify some misconstrued information.

6 hours ago, AXL-SENSEI said:

You can contact sir flay in discord AKA Flamescape about Ban issue explain what happened to your account and why you were banned from providing proof such as Screenshots or whatever as evidence that will prove that you did nothing wrong, and you will unbaned as soon as possible, wait 3 to 5 days admins are busy too , don't worry they will read  and check  your report and also your account 

remember this dont do a spam messages they will block you just combine your report in 1 messages make sure that are clear too 

Every ban is treated individually. What I mean by this is, is that in the message quoted above, it is made to seem like there is some sort of quick fix to revoke a banned account.

If you have broken any of the Terms of Service, your account will be banned, they are not handed out falsely. If you however, truly believe you have not broken any of the rules as listed below, feel free to contact either Patrick or flamescape.

Just keep in mind that the possibility of an unban is completely dependent on each individual situation 

The ToS are as follows:

Rules of Play

By registering an account on Pokémon Vortex you agree to the following rules of play:

• You may not buy or sell anything on this website for real money. This includes but is not limited to Pokémon Vortex accounts, inventory items, promo codes or individual Pokémon.
  • You may not use any software (including browser debugging/developer tools, browser extensions and macro/hotkey tools) to automate any aspect of gameplay.
  • You may not access, or attempt to gain access to any account that does not belong to you.
  • Attempting to scam, phish or manipulate other users through in-game messages, Discord, forums, or by any other means is not acceptable.
  • Failure to report game bugs/glitches and/or use said exploit in a beneficial way is strictly prohibited.
  • Altering the code (including but not limited to the user interface) of Pokémon Vortex is not allowed. The website must be used as provided without any visual or mechanical alterations.

Violating any of the rules of play may result in action(s) being taken against you and/or your account. Depending upon the severity of the violation and evidence we hold, we may decide to restrict your access to this website (including a permanent ban of your Pokémon Vortex account(s), past, present and future) to protect the integrity and fairness of the game for all other players.

(This list can be found at the bottom of the page inside the footer on the left side. You should always read the terms of service to ensure you are complying with all rules of play, this goes for most other sites also not just games)

Oh ok that's understandable and i want to contact them because of a ban that i want to message privately about because i have some private info and i think the context that i have of this ban will hopefully help resolve the issue im having.

Edited by LRoyer7

4 hours ago, SpheX said:

Discord is the easiest form of communication for Patrick and flamescape for private matters to be handled, though the contact form Fluffyz listed will work as well. Please note that just saying "hi" or "can i ask a question" will not be forthcoming with the results you want. They don't have time to extract what you want out of you. Please lead with what you are messaging for, include all of the relevant information so that it can be reviewed. 

Though here I wanted to clarify some misconstrued information.

Every ban is treated individually. What I mean by this is, is that in the message quoted above, it is made to seem like there is some sort of quick fix to revoke a banned account.

If you have broken any of the Terms of Service, your account will be banned, they are not handed out falsely. If you however, truly believe you have not broken any of the rules as listed below, feel free to contact either Patrick or flamescape.

Just keep in mind that the possibility of an unban is completely dependent on each individual situation 

The ToS are as follows:

(This list can be found at the bottom of the page inside the footer on the left side. You should always read the terms of service to ensure you are complying with all rules of play, this goes for most other sites also not just games)

Yeah thank you i have read the tos before and still think my ban was not right and i have sent a lot of context to them about it. i tried through discord but i cant send a private message to any of them and i also sent a detailed message to them the way Fluffyz specified but i also havent gotten a response yet hopefully i do get one via email

8 hours ago, LRoyer7 said:

Oh ok that's understandable and i want to contact them because of a ban that i want to message privately about because i have some private info and i think the context that i have of this ban will hopefully help resolve the issue im having.

You can contact sir flay in discord AKA Flamescape about Ban issue explain what happened to your account and why you were banned from providing proof such as Screenshots or whatever as evidence that will prove that you did nothing wrong, and you will unbaned as soon as possible, wait 3 to 5 days admins are busy too , don't worry they will read  and check  your report and also your account 

remember this dont do a spam messages they will block you just combine your report in 1 messages make sure that are clear too 

11 hours ago, AXL-SENSEI said:

thank you so much i will message him now