Pokémon Vortex
headshot1234

Send me friend request and if u will be lucky u will get a surprise

hello guys just send me friend request and a lucky winner will be choose from all and he / she will get that reward and don't forget to your  poke on your trade if poke is not founded u will not get that reward and that Pokemon is ........................................................................................ winner will be announced tommorow

1 hour ago, headshot1234 said:

hello guys just send me friend request and a lucky winner will be choose from all and he / she will get that reward and don't forget to your  poke on your trade if poke is not founded u will not get that reward and that Pokemon is ........................................................................................ winner will be announced tommorow

Done

2 hours ago, headshot1234 said:

Done

3 hours ago, headshot1234 said:

When u are already my friend😏

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Avix said:

When u are already my friend😏

i will give u a rare poke don't wry cause u helped me .

11 hours ago, headshot1234 said:

I am thinking ...................................... So now a change 2 winners is going to be chosen 1 is already and it's avix 

11 hours ago, headshot1234 said:

I Just Feel that This Isnt Fair By getting more friends, using Giveaways a Source :/

7 hours ago, headshot1234 said:

i will give u a rare poke don't wry cause u helped me .

And Here You ve confirmed that This giveaway was not based on luck rather it was based on helping u or not or it was already *fixed* :/ no offence but this just seems unfair

6 hours ago, headshot1234 said:

I added you long long time ago my friend

4 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

I added you long long time ago my friend

then dm me Hi if u are luck u will win

6 hours ago, V7xyz said:

And Here You ve confirmed that This giveaway was not based on luck rather it was based on helping u or not or it was already *fixed* :/ no offence but this just seems unfair

dm me hi if u are luck u will win 

15 hours ago, headshot1234 said:

Done.