Pokémon Vortex
Leecher

Not able to find legendaries on the map

Question

I have completed all the gum battles and elite 4's for all the region. I have been able to find legendary pokemons in the past on the map but since past 4 days, I am not able find any legendary pokemon on the map. I have tried for long hours browsing through multiple maps to no vain. I was wondering if there's some kind of lock being applied to my profile in the past week or so, so that I'm not able to find any legendaries. This is just curiosity. This question is not meant to offend anyone. I'm just curious because it had stopped all of a sudden. 

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Leecher said:

I have beat them all. I have the ribbon for all the regions as well. This issue started to occur maybe 4 days ago. Before that, I was able to catch the legendaries for all regions on the map. 

Oh,im not sure whats happening then but it may be some legends are rlly hard to get such as manaphy and phione ! (I think they are hard to get i cant get them) and if it still happens ill get any legend u need! My ign is Galaxy-girl u can message if u need a legendary but i might not be able to get some straight away

Edited by Maisey123
  • Love-dis 1

1 minute ago, Maisey123 said:

Oh,u have to beat all gym leaders now! Example,for mew,mewtwo and the legendary bird trio (zapdos,moltres,articuno) u need to have kanto ribbon! (Beat the kalos and orange islands) and ribbons are a token from winning gyms!

I have beat them all. I have the ribbon for all the regions as well. This issue started to occur maybe 4 days ago. Before that, I was able to catch the legendaries for all regions on the map.