Pokémon Vortex
Maisey123

Universal Trading hub(giveaways sometimes but they arent too big

Hello,this is a trading hub for everyone to use! Im not online at times so if i do not respond sorry as its cuz of schools. I have some pokemon i dont need so i will do giveaways and the starting giveaway is a cresselia(its been changes as someones won),giveaways end randomlly.i will edit and say who won and will change the pokemon!

Edited by Maisey123

8 hours ago, Maisey123 said:

Hello,this is a trading hub for everyone to use! Im not online at times so if i do not respond sorry as its cuz of schools. I have some pokemon i dont need so i will do giveaways and the starting giveaway is a kyogre lvl 59,giveaways end randomlly.i will edit and say who won and will change the pokemon!

IGN inteleon 

Hi,the giveaway ends today! Ill pick whos gonna win the kyogre  and vard sorry but the pokemon isnt shiny poiple but ur still in! I am now changing the pokemon for the giveaway!also if u wanna enter write ur ign and this giveaway for cresselia,it will include a random pokemon :)

Edited by Maisey123

11 hours ago, Maisey123 said:

You have won the kyogre,its metallic,lvl 59 please put in a pokemon u dont want/need then ill offer kyogre 

THANKS!!!!!

i put in a metallic gastly

Edited by Sparkles310