Pokémon Vortex
Syntax_Attack

Pokémon hunting

Truth is, I’m bored, I like seeing that I have notifications. I need money. So I see a great way to earn money and notifications. Just tell me what you want me to hunt and I’ll go and hunt it down. I make prices as I see fit, or you can name your price. Haggling is allowed.

for private requests and inquiries, please message me in-game. I will respond within 1-2 days. IGN: Syntax_Attack

Edited by Syntax_Attack

On 1/17/2022 at 3:51 AM, Syntax_Attack said:

Truth is, I’m bored, I like seeing that I have notifications. I need money. So I see a great way to earn money and notifications. Just tell me what you want me to hunt and I’ll go and hunt it down. I make prices as I see fit, or you can name your price. Haggling is allowed.

for private requests and inquiries, please message me in-game. I will respond within 1-2 days. IGN: Syntax_Attack

can u hunt me some legendary pokemon variants.

On 1/17/2022 at 6:21 AM, Syntax_Attack said:

Can u hunt me a Shiny Rayquaza?

On 1/17/2022 at 3:51 AM, Syntax_Attack said:

Could you hunt me a Rayquaza. I'll give you 250 k for it. My user name is VG100 in the game. DM me if you find them 

Edited by VG100