Pokémon Vortex
a13x

Scammed By account named arjun2010

Ign-a13x
5 feb 2022 
To Pv 
Regarding Scam from a user called arjun2010 and his alt arjun2010ggg
So basically we were doing pds trade but something was fishy about him. He cam up with a offer the offer was 1 mil pds for zapdos .We both were not trusting each other ,(his offer was 1 mil for my zapdos  so i went a head and listed my poke ball for 1 mil then he said fiirst u accept trade then ill bid,but then i said no and said im not intrested but when i thought 1 mil for a Zapdos!!! its awsome i should just take it theni went a head and offered my zapdos for his Gyrados in the trades  and when i went to dm me him done and now bid on my poke ball saddly he blocked me 😭.Proof can be given but i cant send the pic bec of my laptop ,well PV Owner or The person who is seeing this  can add me on Discord and i can screen share My discord user is  ᵗʰᶦᶜᵏalex#2225. 

Edited by a13x
ign wronge

5 hours ago, a13x said:

Ign-a13x
5 feb 2022 
To Pv 
Regarding Scam from a user called arjun2010 and his alt arjun2010ggg
So basically we were doing pds trade but something was fishy about him. He cam up with a offer the offer was 1 mil pds for zapdos .We both were not trusting each other ,(his offer was 1 mil for my zapdos  so i went a head and listed my poke ball for 1 mil then he said fiirst u accept trade then ill bid,but then i said no and said im not intrested but when i thought 1 mil for a Zapdos!!! its awsome i should just take it theni went a head and offered my zapdos for his Gyrados in the trades  and when i went to dm me him done and now bid on my poke ball saddly he blocked me 😭.Proof can be given but i cant send the pic bec of my laptop ,well PV Owner or The person who is seeing this  can add me on Discord and i can screen share My discord user is  ᵗʰᶦᶜᵏalex#2225. 

Hi a13x, I am LoneWalker19

I read this report and I think it is partially your fault as you should been more careful about your Zapdoes. You should have said him to bid first or deny because nobody is going to spend 1,000,000 pkds on a Normal Zapdoes. If you like I can trade you a zapdoes, I don't mind ;)

• Love-dis 1

For stuff like this I feel like we should have like some sort of function where vortex tells you that the player accepted the trade and you have only a short amount of time to decline the trade because this happens to often this is just my opinion