Pokémon Vortex
auvime

Sidequests

You want fossils because the demand for them is high if it wasnt you wouldn't be looking for them or could simply buy them for a cheap price in auctions, the reason why fossils are in demand is because they're quite rare and if the chances of obtaining them are increased they would lose their rarity and eventually their value  too. If that were to happen I'd say there's no point in doing sidequests since none of the rewards have any value and its become a waste of time so for me the current sidequests are pretty well balanced and increasing the drop rates for rare items would reduce its value, therefore demand.

Edited by Lethal_Entity
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lethal_Entity said:

Você quer fósseis porque a demanda por eles é alta se não fosse você não estaria procurando por eles ou poderia simplesmente comprá-los por um preço barato em leilões, a razão pela qual os fósseis estão em demanda é porque eles são bastante raros e se o as chances de obtê-los aumentam, eles perderiam sua raridade e, eventualmente, seu valor também. Se isso acontecesse, eu diria que não faz sentido fazer sidequests, pois nenhuma das recompensas tem valor e isso se torna uma perda de tempo, então para mim as sidequests atuais são bastante equilibradas e aumentar as taxas de drop de itens raros reduziria seu valor, portanto, demanda.

My problem is not the lack of fossils but getting mega stones that i will never use, if the fossil is rare, your mega stone should have the same rarity or greater.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, auvime said:

My problem is not the lack of fossils but getting mega stones that i will never use, if the fossil is rare, your mega stone should have the same rarity or greater.

If something is rare, then there should be something common. I would advise searching info about how any games drop table and rng works! It explains why some items are rare(fossils) and why some items are common(mega stones)

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, auvime said:

Mega stones have higher drop rate its not about the mega stones in the first place, the item which has a higher drop rate is obviously less valuable than an item which has a lower drop rate if all items were to be of equal value/rarity then sidequests would be pointless and I'm pretty sure it would ruin the economy and the game for a good number of players including myself.

• Upvote 1