Pokémon Vortex
legend_gaming

Lets have some fun

hi, there. I'm Legend_gaming so i have made this topic to discuss some featurs which must be added to make game more better

1) Grop chat

plz make a feature to make group chats in which we can include some people by ourselfs 

2)re trade

most people have been cheted in pokemon vortex in trade cause they dont know what they are doing in trades so plz add this feature also

3)big map like real earth

I am  not saying make it very big, just 4 or 5 more places cause i am kind of bored. and include a feature of train in which we can reach any where very fast

and keep ticket cost 250 pds 

and others please tell more feature which you would like to see in pokemon vortex

• T-rubbish 2

2 hours ago, legend_gaming said:

hi, there. I'm Legend_gaming so i have made this topic to discuss some featurs which must be added to make game more better

1) Grop chat

plz make a feature to make group chats in which we can include some people by ourselfs 

2)re trade

most people have been cheted in pokemon vortex in trade cause they dont know what they are doing in trades so plz add this feature also

3)big map like real earth

I am  not saying make it very big, just 4 or 5 more places cause i am kind of bored. and include a feature of train in which we can reach any where very fast

and keep ticket cost 250 pds 

and others please tell more feature which you would like to see in pokemon vortex

1) Good idea
2) Terrible idea, once a trade is done there should never be an option to reverse it without the consent of both players in which case they can just trade it back. This idea would create unnecessary complications. 

3) Good idea but you're asking way too much, PV is an online game it has limitations, therefore trash idea.

not required since 3rd idea not possible at least not in the near future.

Edited by Lethal_Entity