Pokémon Vortex
Khajari1510

MEGA GIVEAWAY! (Read first then enter)

In the past, I've usually found giveaways to be a waste of time, so I'm not going to waste my time by telling you the prizes.

Here's how this giveaway is gonna work:
1) You enter by putting your IGN and at least one good reason why you deserve my charity (stupid answers don't get anything, I want legit reasons here) at the end of your reply, please put a name of a Pokemon that you think is my favourite. Also, mention me in your reply or quote this message please or I may not be able to find your entry as easily.

2) When I can be bothered, I'll announce some winners. It might be as low as 3, could be that everyone wins a prize

3) IMPORTANT, if you are a player that just comments your IGN and leaves nothing else, you are excluded from ALL of my future giveaways. I'm sick of people that even go onto closed giveaways and still try to enter.

4) If you win, enjoy your prize! It's likely the prize will be my OT, so look after it :)

Good luck...I guess?

52 minutes ago, Khajari1510 said:

In the past, I've usually found giveaways to be a waste of time, so I'm not going to waste my time by telling you the prizes.

1) You enter by putting your IGN and at least one good reason why you deserve my charity (stupid answers don't get anything, I want legit reasons here) at the end of your reply, please put a name of a Pokemon that you think is my favourite. Also, mention me in your reply or quote this message please or I may not be able to find your entry as easily.

2) When I can be bothered, I'll announce some winners. It might be as low as 3, could be that everyone wins a prize

3) IMPORTANT, if you are a player that just comments your IGN and leaves nothing else, you are excluded from ALL of my future giveaways. I'm sick of people that even go onto closed giveaways and still try to enter.

4) If you win, enjoy your prize! It's likely the prize will be my OT, so look after it :)

Good luck...I guess?

Ign: Vardhanimon

Reason: Usually I don't have any extra legends, so I will donate to anyone else or sell them in pokebay 

Your favourite Pokemon: Melmetal

Edited by Vardhanimom

Hi im IGN:Max_is_tall. I have many reasons I would like to win this giveaway I have had I hard time winning giveaways in the first place every giveaway I join I join I got 3rd tier or lower making me very mad at this game i have even seen a necrozma i didnt know it couldnt be caught in ultra balls so I am now running out of ultra balls and have only a lil of money and if i could get a pokemon it would just make me feel happy so thx 446MS.png

Hello Kharaji1510, my IGN is Lineage and there are 2 reasons why I want to win this giveaway. First, I love mega evolution it's my favorite mechanic in Pokemon and the second reason is that I just started playing again and this giveaway would really help get me going. My favorite Pokemon is Scyther and I think your favorite Pokemon might be Snorlax.

5 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

7 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

Honestly idk if I deserve your charity although make no mistake I will be grateful if I win(no matter what I win), I joined cause the prize is unknown so what if it is a poke I'd want since usually I dont join giveaways simply cause they dont have a pokemon I'm interested in (no offense, you guys who do giveaways are awesome people!) but this time xD idk whats the prize.
Anyway your favorite poke is either :
1)Jari (floette-eternal) with 4.2m exp
2)Beanowolf (shiny zeraora ) with 1m exp
3)Oshawott ;) 
ign (rarely I give my real one since I'm kinda shy of it) : pokeaction1
You left no traces of fav pokes in forums but I figured it out XD 

Edited by Lethal_Entity

8 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

My IGN is Silvally16

Reason- Trying to complete mega-dex

ur fav poke is gardevoir

11 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

my ign is kyogreisthebeast i think i should win cuz im cool and your cool but no tbh i think i should win cuz i have been playing this game 2 years now and i have won maybe 1 time lmao:)

is your fav pokemon shiny Gallade mega?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, LoneWalker19 said:

Ign- LoneWalker19 

Reason- I am trying to get as many legends, rares, UB's as possible so that I can do more giveaways and donations 

Your favourite Pokémon- I think it is a Sylveon

no thats mine sire his is clearly a gardevoir

14 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

Ign Ken2k

Reason: I am trying to get one of every pokemon 

Your favorite pokemon: mega Gardevoir

On 3/4/2022 at 4:05 PM, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

IGN: inteleon

The reason why I deserve a prize because I usually decide on giving it away, trading, or selling it. So its a 50/50 on anyone who traded or bought it.

Your fav pokemon: Gardevoir or Sylveon

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, LoneWalker19 said:

Why are some people telling two pokes?

because he never mentioned that he has only 1 favorite pokemon nor did he mention we can only guess 1 pokemon so.........btw this dosent mean that you put all the nearly 1k pokemon in existence.

Hi My IGN Is GagingSlowbro
I want to assume you're favourite pokemon is A Gallade? Gallade is a cool pokemon and quite commonly liked and I dont think many people like Gardevoir so I assume closest to it Gallade!

Well One reason is I am trying to complete the Pokedex slowly , not the most active for it but I slowly am. Also I love unique and new pokemon , any new pokemon will help any duplicate whatsoever is fine. And another reason is because I Love receving overall and it feels Great to win

I hope my reasons were legit enough to you're standards
Have a Great day @Khajari1510

On 3/4/2022 at 1:35 PM, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

My IGN Is ProRaghav

I Want To Win The Giveaway Because My Small Brother Is Too Bad In This Game And I Am Trying My Best To Get Him Something So I Think If I Win This Giveaway He Will Get A Good Prize Which Will Make Him Happy

Your Favourite Pokemon Is Gardevoir

I Hope You Will Understand The Reasons. I Hope You Have A Good Day

@Khajari1510

Edited by ProRaghav

On 3/4/2022 at 1:35 PM, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

My IGN is Pathfinder02.

Well I don't need your "charity" but I am entering since I saw the post.

Your favourite Pokemon is ... 'Trubbish'

On 3/4/2022 at 1:05 AM, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

IGN: greninjarunner31.

I want to enter this giveaway because giveaways are some quicker ways to get pokemon, and because my good computer is on repair so I have to resort to giveaways to get pokemon because this old macbook only has safari which doesn't allow me to explore. I think that your favorite pokemon is gardeivor,

because that is your profile image. 

On 3/4/2022 at 4:05 PM, Khajari1510 said:

Good luck...I guess?

My ign is eeveecuteness 

I want to win a prize because I want to get my collection of pokemon 

The pokemon I want is a Eevee