Pokémon Vortex
Khajari1510

MEGA GIVEAWAY! (Read first then enter)

On 3/4/2022 at 1:35 PM, Khajari1510 said:

In the past, I've usually found giveaways to be a waste of time, so I'm not going to waste my time by telling you the prizes.

Here's how this giveaway is gonna work:
1) You enter by putting your IGN and at least one good reason why you deserve my charity (stupid answers don't get anything, I want legit reasons here) at the end of your reply, please put a name of a Pokemon that you think is my favourite. Also, mention me in your reply or quote this message please or I may not be able to find your entry as easily.

2) When I can be bothered, I'll announce some winners. It might be as low as 3, could be that everyone wins a prize

3) IMPORTANT, if you are a player that just comments your IGN and leaves nothing else, you are excluded from ALL of my future giveaways. I'm sick of people that even go onto closed giveaways and still try to enter.

4) If you win, enjoy your prize! It's likely the prize will be my OT, so look after it :)

Good luck...I guess?

IGN : TheRessurectedOne

The one thing I like about this game is that giveaways, events, trade offers etc make this game very interesting and gives a way to make friends and spark interest in the game too. Hope if I win this giveaway we can be friends in pv hence, I want to win this giveaway

Your favourite pokemon is Melmetal melmetal

IGN cc31

Reason, I am a player who is appreciative of people do giveaways, and my friend was recently scammed, so I am trying to help him
You fav poke is Gardevoir I think

• Haha 1

Just now, cc31 said:

IGN cc31

Reason, I am a player who is appreciative of people do giveaways, and my friend was recently scammed, so I am trying to help him
You fav poke is Gardevoir I think

Oh sry

did not know it ended

• Haha 1