Pokémon Vortex
Lineage

Seaon Ideas

Hello again, most games that implement seasonal play make that the main focus of their gameplay to keep players and the entire community engaged with goals and rewards. I have some ideas that would really make seasons the focal point of this game and keep players more active and possibly put more $$$ in Patrick's pocket.

1. Make seasons last 3 months.

2. Create a level system for each season (1-30 for example) and each level unlocks a new reward.

3. Give each season it's own identity with new goals and new rewards (Season 1: Extreme Evolutions for example.)

4. Create a table for seasons on the dashboard where players can see how much time is left and what level they currently are using all the empty space HERE.

5. Add a season pass to the store for like $10 where holders receive an additional reward for each level. 

Doing seasons this way would also get rid of the pressure and need to create random events all year long because each season would be it's own event.

Edited by Lineage
  • Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 3

Don't like this idea, this would only increase the gap between the top seasonal players, also making it 3 months long would really demotivate people to even participate since that would mean 3 months of continuous grind compared to the now 1 month. 

Personally I cant spend 3 months grinding for seasonals it would make the game very repetitive and a pain in the ass.

Also to people like me who aren't as smart as you, I cant understand such complicated stuff.

• Love-dis 1

On 3/14/2022 at 9:40 PM, Lineage said:

Hello again, most games that implement seasonal play make that the main focus of their gameplay to keep players and the entire community engaged with goals and rewards. I have some ideas that would really make seasons the focal point of this game and keep players more active and possibly put more $$$ in Patrick's pocket.

2. Create a level system for each season (1-30 for example) and each level unlocks a new reward.

3. Give each season it's own identity with new goals and new rewards (Season 1: Extreme Evolutions for example.)

4. Create a table for seasons on the dashboard where players can see how much time is left and what level they currently are using all the empty space HERE.

5. Add a season pass to the store for like $10 where holders receive an additional reward for each level. 

Doing seasons this way would also get rid of the pressure and need to create random events all year long because each season would be it's own event.

sort of good idea, but you basically copies this from another game ( Nitro Type,) and it depends on the prizes and how hard it is to gain levels.  Nitro type is a game where you are racing and to go faster and keep your position you have to type a paragraph accurately and quickly, and they have this system, where each season lasts 2 months, but it is super hard to grind levels like you need 20,000 xp a level and you normally get 800-1000 xp a race, so it takes forever to get one level, and you have to pay lots of money to even get all the prizes, so this would be a good idea ONLY if it has okay prizes and it doesn't an hour to grind enough xp for 2-3 levels, and if they make it easy to get to 20-30 level, they can just add more levels.

On 3/15/2022 at 3:40 AM, Lineage said:

I don't think a 3 month season would be nice but I love points 3 and 4, that would be really fun!

First this will make season a bit pay to win 

second three months is long

third plus vortex has another things season are already important to get the galar birds and some dope avatars seasons is as fine as they are

also if there three months then it will be hard to continue doing that for a fourth of year is way too much time

Ninjeguy090 out