Pokémon Vortex
Lethal_Entity

The usual scam and the usual random noob reporting it.

🥲 Got scammed by ign : pepindavid
Gave him my OT shiny rayquaza mega with 1.6m exp to train (#0036915545) and well yeah he blocked me and did not reply when I sent him a mail asking back the shiny ray. Screenshots :

https://imgur.com/a/FB4mZIO

Daym I gotta learn not to trust random strangers with no credibility on the internet (I even evolved his shiny gyarados for free -_-) 😕.
Kindly do take action since that was one of the only 2 OT legendaries I spent a lot of time searching for and would really like it back.......Ty.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

Don't trust random children who tell you they can train 5M a day for such ridiculous rates... the only possible scenarios are they're scamming you or they're botting, either way you're losing that Pokemon. You had to learn it this way, I hope you do not do it again.

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, billabob said:

Don't trust random children who tell you they can train 5M a day for such ridiculous rates... the only possible scenarios are they're scamming you or they're botting, either way you're losing that Pokemon. You had to learn it this way, I hope you do not do it again.

True I do know his rates were ridiculous but, I gave the guy a free gyaradosite I thought to myself how disgusting can people actually get to scam someone who gave them stuff just cause they asked for it. Ooofe yeah I know this was a major blunder but I was hoping even if he does scam the mods would probably ban him or at least return me my poke so......thats all, still not sure I may get my OT shiny ray back so fingers-crossed >_< 😬.