Pokémon Vortex
Scorpiono

Idea Experience Store

I know that could be a stupid idea, but why not?

Exchange pokemons with high experience for "tokens" and with those "tokens" we can buy last events pokemons. For example 1 Mil exp = 1 token (a store like last chritmas event when you bought eevee christmas witk tokens). Players will be more active doing experience, auctions could be more interesting...and why not? Give a chance for the new players to gain event pokemons that we missed. 

Treat that only like an idea and don't be rude, thanks!

• Love-dis 2
  • T-rubbish 2

37 minutes ago, Scorpiono said:

Exchange pokemons with high experience for "tokens" and with those "tokens" we can buy last events pokemons. For example 1 Mil exp = 1 token (a store like last chritmas event when you bought eevee christmas witk tokens). Players will be more active doing experience, auctions could be more interesting...and why not? Give a chance for the new players to gain event pokemons that we missed. 

ig this is a good idea but i think it would make the other's exp training meaningless. im afraid i disagree with this idea...

Why not just sell the experience for pds rather than adding a new token system? I'm sure you can buy event pokemon with pds although, if you're talking about super rare events such has halo scyther then I'm pretty sure it will only be available during the halloween event or mbs

8 hours ago, Lethal_Entity said:

Why not just sell the experience for pds rather than adding a new token system? I'm sure you can buy event pokemon with pds although, if you're talking about super rare events such has halo scyther then I'm pretty sure it will only be available during the halloween event or mbs

Could be something new and interesting for the game! 🙄

On 4/8/2022 at 3:43 PM, Scorpiono said:

Event pokemons are called "event pokemons" for a reason, because they are available only during the specific event. If the pokemon is always available, then how can it be called event pokemons? And exchanging exp for event pokemons seems to be a stupid idea, because all event pokemons can be bought from other players or auction. Making a different store for buying pokemons is kinda useless. And this easy availability of event pokemons will reduce their value.

2 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

Event pokemons are called "event pokemons" for a reason, because they are available only during the specific event. If the pokemon is always available, then how can it be called event pokemons? And exchanging exp for event pokemons seems to be a stupid idea, because all event pokemons can be bought from other players or auction. Making a different store for buying pokemons is kinda useless. And this easy availability of event pokemons will reduce their value.

they are available in mystery boxes so they are pretty much available all the time