Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
Scorpiono

Idea Experience Store

Recommended Posts

I know that could be a stupid idea, but why not?

Exchange pokemons with high experience for "tokens" and with those "tokens" we can buy last events pokemons. For example 1 Mil exp = 1 token (a store like last chritmas event when you bought eevee christmas witk tokens). Players will be more active doing experience, auctions could be more interesting...and why not? Give a chance for the new players to gain event pokemons that we missed. 

 

Treat that only like an idea and don't be rude, thanks!

  • Love-dis 2
  • T-rubbish 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Scorpiono said:

I know that could be a stupid idea, but why not?

Exchange pokemons with high experience for "tokens" and with those "tokens" we can buy last events pokemons. For example 1 Mil exp = 1 token (a store like last chritmas event when you bought eevee christmas witk tokens). Players will be more active doing experience, auctions could be more interesting...and why not? Give a chance for the new players to gain event pokemons that we missed. 

 

Treat that only like an idea and don't be rude, thanks!

ig this is a good idea but i think it would make the other's exp training meaningless. im afraid i disagree with this idea...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not just sell the experience for pds rather than adding a new token system? I'm sure you can buy event pokemon with pds although, if you're talking about super rare events such has halo scyther then I'm pretty sure it will only be available during the halloween event or mbs

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lethal_Entity said:

Why not just sell the experience for pds rather than adding a new token system? I'm sure you can buy event pokemon with pds although, if you're talking about super rare events such has halo scyther then I'm pretty sure it will only be available during the halloween event or mbs

Could be something new and interesting for the game! 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2022 at 3:43 PM, Scorpiono said:

I know that could be a stupid idea, but why not?

Exchange pokemons with high experience for "tokens" and with those "tokens" we can buy last events pokemons. For example 1 Mil exp = 1 token (a store like last chritmas event when you bought eevee christmas witk tokens). Players will be more active doing experience, auctions could be more interesting...and why not? Give a chance for the new players to gain event pokemons that we missed. 

 

Treat that only like an idea and don't be rude, thanks!

Event pokemons are called "event pokemons" for a reason, because they are available only during the specific event. If the pokemon is always available, then how can it be called event pokemons? And exchanging exp for event pokemons seems to be a stupid idea, because all event pokemons can be bought from other players or auction. Making a different store for buying pokemons is kinda useless. And this easy availability of event pokemons will reduce their value.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

Event pokemons are called "event pokemons" for a reason, because they are available only during the specific event. If the pokemon is always available, then how can it be called event pokemons? And exchanging exp for event pokemons seems to be a stupid idea, because all event pokemons can be bought from other players or auction. Making a different store for buying pokemons is kinda useless. And this easy availability of event pokemons will reduce their value.

they are available in mystery boxes so they are pretty much available all the time

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...