Pokémon Vortex
Ninjeguy090

Pokémon emoji question

Question

Well I don’t know if it is called a Pokémon emoji 546MS.png this is the kind Pokémon emoji im talking about

cottene is just a example ok

for now on I’ll be referring emoji to the Pokémon emoji ok 

I’ve seen people make the Emoji bigger and make it into other variants like metallic and shadow 

Also they can use megas and other forms like battle bond , zen mode and zygarde 10% and 100% 

so how can I do that?

also I’m on mobile so is there anything to do with that

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Ninjeguy090 said:

Well I don’t know if it is called a Pokémon emoji 546MS.png this is the kind Pokémon emoji im talking about

cottene is just a example ok

for now on I’ll be referring emoji to the Pokémon emoji ok 

I’ve seen people make the Emoji bigger and make it into other variants like metallic and shadow 

Also they can use megas and other forms like battle bond , zen mode and zygarde 10% and 100% 

so how can I do that?

also I’m on mobile so is there anything to do with that

I don't really know how to explain it but i'll try.

The way I make the emojis bigger is by using the icon shaped like a Pokeball (near the Balbasaur) when making a message. When you click or tap the Pokeball it says "Pokemon name". Put the name of the Pokemon you want in there and if you spell it right, the image of it will come up. If not, it will show the spelling of how you spelt it with a green icon thing like this- cottontee. If you do it right you'll get something like this- cottonee 

If you want a mega form, simply put mega after the name eg "Garchomp (Mega)". For shiny or shadow or other varients put that before the name of the Pokemon eg Shiny Pikachu.

This is just how I do it anyway.

• Love-dis 1