Pokémon Vortex
faizansarang

Scamming poke for exp training

My Dark zygarde complete was taken for exp training by user- Arceus0123

Later I got notified by a friend that someone (Abbasshah786) is trying to sell my OT dark complete 

My poke was moved from Arceu0123 to Abbasshah786 to exptrainer123. Probably multiple account of same user. 
Once he saw I was tracking him to every account he moved the poke. He released my pok so i coudnt get it back.

• Sad 6

man that must suck. hope that guy that scammed you gets whatever punishment he deserves. 

wish the best of luck and get all the support you deserve.

Edited by vNeonX

20 hours ago, faizansarang said:

Apprarently I just got to know that Arceus0123 is not the scammer he got scammed by someone else - Abbasshah786 

Either he's lying or he was stupid and careless with someone else's Pokemon that they trusted him with. Either way there's absolutely no way you should be trusting this person in the future. If someone gave you a Pokemon to EXP train why would you ever trade it to someone else? Even if they're not scamming, what good would it do? It doesn't add up

• Love-dis 2

On 4/20/2022 at 5:24 PM, billabob said:

Either he's lying or he was stupid and careless with someone else's Pokemon that they trusted him with. Either way there's absolutely no way you should be trusting this person in the future. If someone gave you a Pokemon to EXP train why would you ever trade it to someone else? Even if they're not scamming, what good would it do? It doesn't add up

about this :
"Even if they're not scamming, what good would it do?"
You could be busy training a poke yourself and get the other one trained by a *trusted* trainer (and I mean the type whom I gave OT shiny atk for training) for a profitable rate.

I would like to say ban of these players for not following the rules 

First of all...

The exp training is entrusted to YOU arceus0123

Not to the guy named abb

Plus if you were to give someone else the poke you should have told the owner (faizen) and what profit do you get from that... I feel disappointed to the trainer Arceus0123

The solutions i see are

Arceus0123 has to buy faizen a dark zygarde complete or train the amount of exp required for a dark zygarde complete or the amount he asks as compensation

Edited by Hades_Kerbecs