Pokémon Vortex
Hades_Kerbecs

Kkk6969 is Scammer

This guy is actually getting exp jobs and Robbing people after the So one of my friends gave him a poke to train 2mill and he paid 7mill pds for it but the scammer named loading... (In discord) is not giving the Pokemon back and is arguing that he didn't get the money eventhough they showed him the recipient and he continous to say he didnt get the money, He has scammed four people to my know, Pls flame if you are reading this i want you to take action

i have another person proof In which jmrbtceth gave him a poke to train and he said he needs 1 day to train 2 mill and Jmr told him he would give 7mill after the exp job,, its been two weeks , now when my friend jmr asked for the poke back this was his reply

He is acting very badly and i want EVERYONES reaction on this as i believe its a very serious scam, SO PLEASE DO
IGN IS Kkk6969.
Thankyou 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 7
  • Upvote 2
  • T-rubbish 1

31 minutes ago, Hades_Kerbecs said:

This guy is actually getting exp jobs and Robbing people after the So one of my friends gave him a poke to train 2mill and he paid 7mill pds for it but the scammer named loading... (In discord) is not giving the Pokemon back and is arguing that he didn't get the money eventhough they showed him the recipient and he continous to say he didnt get the money, He has scammed four people to my know, Pls flame if you are reading this i want you to take action

i have another person proof In which jmrbtceth gave him a poke to train and he said he needs 1 day to train 2 mill and Jmr told him he would give 7mill after the exp job,, its been two weeks , now when my friend jmr asked for the poke back this was his reply

He is acting very badly and i want EVERYONES reaction on this as i believe its a very serious scam, SO PLEASE DO
IGN IS Kkk6969.
Thankyou 

Seems like enough evidence hopefully this can be sorted out by Patrick or flamescape.

I am sorry this has happened to you and to the others involved with that user that has scammed.

I do hope this scammer gets what he deserves. 😢

Edited by vNeonX
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

Why would you give money to someone before they start training? This is your fault

For exp training I always ask them to offer the poke first if they cant offer im not paying, I've been scammed enough no. of times putting my trust in others.

• Love-dis 1