Pokémon Vortex
pufferduk

2 new suggestions

1. This has been suggested many times. I would also like to see it. I'd be surprised if it isn't being considered.

2. Do you mean using the in-game chat system? They cannot reply, as they are offline. So if this isn't possible, I don't see it as being a problem.
You can still send a private message using the Message system, so they can read that when they come back online.
Outside of that Discord is an option if you both have it.

7 hours ago, Vox0z said:

Cant you already send someone a message when they are offline? Then they see it when the log back on right? Or am I just think of something else here?

You can send a private message but not a chat message. I've found this really annoying in the past too, sometimes I want to leave someone a note without sending a whole message or I want to read old chat messages - but if they're not online you can't open the chat. It would be nice if there was a button next to Message, Block etc on their profile that opened the chat (if you're friends)

19 hours ago, billabob said:

You can send a private message but not a chat message. I've found this really annoying in the past too, sometimes I want to leave someone a note without sending a whole message or I want to read old chat messages - but if they're not online you can't open the chat. It would be nice if there was a button next to Message, Block etc on their profile that opened the chat (if you're friends)

Wait so you cant text (not message) someone who isnt in your online friends list? In my case I can text and read the chats of someone whom I texted (or they texted) before whether they're online or not it dosent even matter if they're in my friends list or not. Sometimes the chat of random people dont show but once I pop-out the chat window all of them are shown back so I'm kinda confused what you're saying. I use my alt accounts chat to keep track of exp training or pending trades and stuff etc etc and I havent logged into that account for over a month now. So I'm kinda confused by your words since I think that feature already exists....I mean I use it whenever I play ( which is pretty less nowadays ).

Edited by Lethal_Entity
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Lethal_Entity said:

Wait so you cant text (not message) someone who isnt in your online friends list? In my case I can text and read the chats of someone whom I texted (or they texted) before whether they're online or not it dosent even matter if they're in my friends list or not. Sometimes the chat of random people dont show but once I pop-out the chat window all of them are shown back so I'm kinda confused what you're saying. I use my alt accounts chat to keep track of exp training or pending trades and stuff etc etc and I havent logged into that account for over a month now. So I'm kinda confused by your words since I think that feature already exists....I mean I use it whenever I play ( which is pretty less nowadays ).

You can't on desktop. On mobile I think you can chat with anyone for some reason. I don't know why it's different