Pokémon Vortex
pufferduk

New suggestion

My suggestion is for there to be a teleportation feature in the game, and here are 2 ways i think it can be implemented.

1. Free teleportation for everyone to use (I think this would kind of take back on the “explore” part of the explore section but it would be very nice as new players without much experience with the map can familiarize with the explore section).

2. Having to buy teleportation items (like being able to auction or buy them on the Pokémart), or just having to have a portion of your money deducted when choosing to teleport to a route/area, such as a toll fee in real life. 

I feel like this feature would be a really good QOL change and I would be very looking forward to it if it is confirmed to be added anywhere in the near future.

This is not good. The maps are designed to be travelled. And many of them like to travel around the vortex world with friends. 

The maps have been designed to cater multi-users. If teleport was a thing then it would spoil the fun of travelling around. Yes, it takes time to travel from one map to another. But, its fun. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, omg414 said:

This is not good. The maps are designed to be travelled. And many of them like to travel around the vortex world with friends. 

The maps have been designed to cater multi-users. If teleport was a thing then it would spoil the fun of travelling around. Yes, it takes time to travel from one map to another. But, its fun. 

I hate. It take me forever to get to the other side.