Pokémon Vortex
lloyd.kim

quit game GIVEAWAY

Im quitting the game username: doggyking1234jack doing massive giveaway (shiny greninja ash, arceus unknown etc) plz enter ur username and why you want to receive pokemons. I will dm thru the game and if you do not reply in 24 hrs you are out.

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 2

the giveaway will be chosen with a random name picker, and the prize you get will be decided by me :)

6 hours ago, Abhiramv said:

Hi I just need Arceus unknown 

Because I am dex collector main Dex 66% 

I collect every unique Pokemon 

I do not have Arceus unknown so I need it 😄

Please write ign if you want to enter

6 hours ago, lloyd.kim said:

Im quitting the game username: doggyking1234jack doing massive giveaway (shiny greninja ash, arceus unknown etc) plz enter ur username and why you want to receive pokemons. I will dm thru the game and if you do not reply in 24 hrs you are out.

Ign:Kalipo

As Most People do I also want to add them to my dex as im trying to get as much uniques as possible

Ty for the giveaway :D

IGN: gip1

I really want to win this giveaway because you have really good pokemon and it would be good for my pokedex. I haven't had much progress so far and this would help.

Thanks for the giveaway!

IGN: Dark-Entei

I have always wanted to win an Arceus Unknown from the lottery and when I started I spent a lot of pds trying to win the lottery it was only later that I realised how difficult it was. The chances of getting an Arceus Unknown is equal and more luck based in here than in a lottery and that's why I'm participating.

Winter-warrior

i wanted because I am a fan of shinys and my friend like all type of areus. That would be very great for him, it’s sad that normally I don’t get what I wanted, but this one could be the best.🥺😭

ps I wish I could just get one of them.

I would make my day

pss I 100% I would like shiny kygro (primal)

Edited by Winter-warrior

My ign is ade50 and i would like to receive arceus unknown as it would be a very important addition to my pokemon collection and it would take me one step closer to completing my pokedex.