Pokémon Vortex
Pikachufan234

pikachufan234's Raffle Contest

Whew, sorry about that. But anyway, our prize choices are still Metallic MUNCHLAX, Shiny Cacnea, Dark RIOLU,and  Metallic ZUBAT!

@Ken2kand @Arceus0123 are still in! Plus this is absolutely free!  @Ken2k and @Arceus0123 Post a pokeball on Poke'bay for your money back! This is free and ANYONE'S GAME!!!!!! 

Limit of participants: 20

Total slots left: 12

Also include your In-game name please

Due to how the game works, I will have to trade you one of these Pokemon. I recommend setting up a Pokemon that has sat rather uselessly in your boxes for, like a year🙃

( @Patrickif there is another way please tell me on this thread)

Rules: 1. Once you reply wanting to enter, I will give you a number. At the end, if your number is called, you win! 

Q&A: Q: Is this completely random? A: Yes, once all numbers are decided, I will put them in a random number generator and use it 3 times.

Q: I won. Do I get all of the prizes listed above? A: Nope, You can only choose one, but if you win NEXT TIME you can pick another.

Edited by Pikachufan234
Slots left updated

Do you want to join? Or are you confused that they got in without replying? If it is the one that they got in without replying is that they were in a contest that was"shut down" due to certain rules I did not know about/follow.(that contest was the same as this one but it had to do with bidding on a pokeball. This one you don't have to.)

Edited by Pikachufan234

3 hours ago, Pikachufan234 said:

Whew, sorry about that. But anyway, our prize choices are still Metallic MUNCHLAX, Shiny Cacnea, Dark RIOLU,and  Metallic ZUBAT!

@Ken2kand @Arceus0123 are still in! Plus this is absolutely free!  @Ken2k and @Arceus0123 Post a pokeball on Poke'bay for your money back! This is free and ANYONE'S GAME!!!!!! 

Limit of participants: 20

Total slots left: 18

Also include your In-game name please

Due to how the game works, I will have to trade you one of these Pokemon. I recommend setting up a Pokemon that has sat rather uselessly in your boxes for, like a year🙃

( @Patrickif there is another way please tell me on this thread)

Rules: 1. Once you reply wanting to enter, I will give you a number. At the end, if your number is called, you win! 

Q&A: Q: Is this completely random? A: Yes, once all numbers are decided, I will put them in a random number generator and use it 3 times.

Q: I won. Do I get all of the prizes listed above? A: Nope, You can only choose one, but if you win NEXT TIME you can pick another.

I've posted a PokeBall on pokebay.

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2022 at 11:58 AM, Pikachufan234 said:

Do you want to join? Or are you confused that they got in without replying? If it is the one that they got in without replying is that they were in a contest that was"shut down" due to certain rules I did not know about/follow.(that contest was the same as this one but it had to do with bidding on a pokeball. This one you don't have to.)

Oh ok thanks for the clarification